[2005 12 23] - [Fri]
[Breakfast]
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast.
[Granny’s Medicine Count]
Her pills are finishing next week. So I gotta get them from Uncle Teik Huat next Tuesday.
[Forgetfulness - Mummy]
Mummy said she had been getting forgetful recently. She actually forgot what she had forgotten. I emphasised on a need for a diary like this so that our memories can be immortalised.
[Journey to work]
Followed Mummy.
[Sleeping in office]
Arrived early. Took out my beach chair and tried to close my eyes and relax. Didn’t even turn on the lights.
[Xmas Present - Joycelyn]
She came early to distribute presents. She was the one who turned on the lights. She was also the one who got a shock when she saw me at my desk.
[Xmas Present - Siew Ling & Gloria]
They came by slightly later. Had a picture taken with them.
[Xmas Present - The spirit of giving]
I don’t usually give presents. For last year, I gave Xmas cards. For this year, I threw a party. So quite pai se when I didn’t give anything back. Joycelyn, Siew Ling & Gloria. Thanx for your presents.
[Work - Regional StaffNet]
Dennis replied from China that he’s keen on a conference call at 3 pm today.
[Ling’s Bonus]
Ling messaged to say that she got 1 months’ bonus. So happy for her. It’s her first bonus.
[Lunch]
Dharmesh messaged that 11th floor pantry is full. Probably another party taking place. So we went straight back to the 12th floor pantry for lunch. For my last meal before my IPPT training, I went for Fried Kway Teow. Daxin & I sat with Jeffrey as the table that the lunch gang is sitting on is too small.
[Conference Call with China]
Mag, Stephen & I had a conference call with Dennis and a Mr Ge in China. Mr Ge is supposed to be the technical guy who will join GEL China. But we didn’t know how the conference call works. So we ended up talking to them separately. From initial info, they are using Lotus Notes.
[Home]
Followed Mummy Home.
[Fetching Mummy & Mei to take bus]
Mummy & Mei are going to take the bus to Bukit Mertajam tonight. Sent them to Golden Mile at Beach Road. Granny & Resti came along.
[Lounging - En Lounge]
Joined Yvonne, Jeffrey, Annie, Diana, Wui Bin & Junxu at En Lounge for drink.
[BS the party spoiler]
He kept calling A, wanting to join us. And when A hinted that he shouldn’t join us, he actually threw tantrum. What the fuck! Everyone ended up going home early because of this.
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast.
[Granny’s Medicine Count]
Her pills are finishing next week. So I gotta get them from Uncle Teik Huat next Tuesday.
[Forgetfulness - Mummy]
Mummy said she had been getting forgetful recently. She actually forgot what she had forgotten. I emphasised on a need for a diary like this so that our memories can be immortalised.
[Journey to work]
Followed Mummy.
[Sleeping in office]
Arrived early. Took out my beach chair and tried to close my eyes and relax. Didn’t even turn on the lights.
[Xmas Present - Joycelyn]
She came early to distribute presents. She was the one who turned on the lights. She was also the one who got a shock when she saw me at my desk.
[Xmas Present - Siew Ling & Gloria]
They came by slightly later. Had a picture taken with them.
[Xmas Present - The spirit of giving]
I don’t usually give presents. For last year, I gave Xmas cards. For this year, I threw a party. So quite pai se when I didn’t give anything back. Joycelyn, Siew Ling & Gloria. Thanx for your presents.
[Work - Regional StaffNet]
Dennis replied from China that he’s keen on a conference call at 3 pm today.
[Ling’s Bonus]
Ling messaged to say that she got 1 months’ bonus. So happy for her. It’s her first bonus.
[Lunch]
Dharmesh messaged that 11th floor pantry is full. Probably another party taking place. So we went straight back to the 12th floor pantry for lunch. For my last meal before my IPPT training, I went for Fried Kway Teow. Daxin & I sat with Jeffrey as the table that the lunch gang is sitting on is too small.
[Conference Call with China]
Mag, Stephen & I had a conference call with Dennis and a Mr Ge in China. Mr Ge is supposed to be the technical guy who will join GEL China. But we didn’t know how the conference call works. So we ended up talking to them separately. From initial info, they are using Lotus Notes.
[Home]
Followed Mummy Home.
[Fetching Mummy & Mei to take bus]
Mummy & Mei are going to take the bus to Bukit Mertajam tonight. Sent them to Golden Mile at Beach Road. Granny & Resti came along.
[Lounging - En Lounge]
Joined Yvonne, Jeffrey, Annie, Diana, Wui Bin & Junxu at En Lounge for drink.
[BS the party spoiler]
He kept calling A, wanting to join us. And when A hinted that he shouldn’t join us, he actually threw tantrum. What the fuck! Everyone ended up going home early because of this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home