[2005 12 26] - [Mon]
[Morning]
Woke up at 9:00 am. It was a good sleep last night. Had Porridge with You Tiao for breakfast. Ling had porridge too. We still had the Luo Han Zai from the Xmas Eve Party. Luckliy it haven’t spoilt yet.
[Granny’s Pills]
Got 120 Round ones and 120 Long ones from Uncle Teik Huat’s clinic.
[Lunch @ Geylang]
Had Teo Chew Porridge at one of those corner coffee shops. The dishes were very salty. Granny didn’t like it.
[Chicken Wing]
Granny was still complaining about the lunch when we got home. She asked Resti to buy a Chicken Wing for her.
[Alcohol from Xmas Party]
Lots of Wines, Vodka and Barons. We kept them all in the cupboard.
[My Program]
Worked further on it while Ling was asleep. Didn’t complete much.
[Jialing]
Ling called her. We thought of visiting her. But she said another day. As she needed some Xin1 Li3 Zhun3 Bei4.
[Ling’s Eldest Uncle’s MVR stall at Blk 257 Bukit Panjang]
Came here to visit his stall. Had a bit of food here. Ah Boy was tending to the stall. He looked so much older now. I couldn’t recognise him. Ling’s Uncle & Aunt came by later. They were shopping at Sheng Siong Market, Ten Mile Junction. From my limited understanding of Teochew, I gathered that there was a lucky draw at Sheng Siong Market today. There was a car and a few motorcycles to be won. The car was won by an Indian.
[Ling’s Uncle’s former stalls]
He used to have a stall opposite Ling’s Parents stall at Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate. Then the stall moved to Bukit Batok. I could vaguely remember Ling going there in 2002. Then he moved to Blk 257 at Bukit Panjang.
[Leaving Bukit Panjang]
Dropped Ling & her parents at Tanglin Halt before going to the former SMU to play my weekly Monday badminton.
[Badminton]
Was wearing my old New Balance Shoes today. The feeling is very good. I tried to keep my back straight. Vivien came with her parents and a 32-year-old guy called Kim Kian. He looked like he was in his teens. Standard is slightly better than me. His smashes are very powerful. When I teamed up with the Fat Lady against Vivien and him, we lost 15-10. When I teamed up with Vivien against him and the Fat Lady. We won 15-8. Then the 2 guys played against the 2 girls. We gave them a 7-0 advantage and won 15-8 comfortably. Didn’t leave the court until 9:30 pm.
[May Kin & Daddy’s news]
May Kin now knows about Daddy. But I assured her that I was alright. Then another lady said that she fell down in the bathroom. It’s a good thing she only hit the front of the head and didn’t break any bones.
[My Program - Finishing ‘getHtmlFontElementTahomaString()’]
Finished it before sleeping at 12:35 am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home