[2005 11 09] - [Wed]
Overslept
Yeah. Overslept. Had my breakfast and took 174 to work. Reached office around 9:45 am.
RIT Meeting
Discussed the slides with Jeffrey & Wui Bin on the IT Expense Ratio.
Lunch
Stephen packeted MVR for me. Still thinking about the Fund Prices.
Online Event Registration
Converted what we wrote down into softcopy format before sending it to Siu Ming.
Work
Spent the rest of the afternoon getting the test classes ready so that I can test my codes.
Val
She called to ask me to go Esmirada. Took cab there for $9. Had a couple of Hoegaarden. Lost to Val in Tai Tee in the first few rounds until we changed the format. Then out of sheer luck. I started thrashing her. We psychoed Alex down even though he just finished his RT.
Cheque for Harbour City
Got Mummy to write the cheque of $1k for Harbour City. I’ll go down to book tomorrow.
Yeah. Overslept. Had my breakfast and took 174 to work. Reached office around 9:45 am.
RIT Meeting
Discussed the slides with Jeffrey & Wui Bin on the IT Expense Ratio.
Lunch
Stephen packeted MVR for me. Still thinking about the Fund Prices.
Online Event Registration
Converted what we wrote down into softcopy format before sending it to Siu Ming.
Work
Spent the rest of the afternoon getting the test classes ready so that I can test my codes.
Val
She called to ask me to go Esmirada. Took cab there for $9. Had a couple of Hoegaarden. Lost to Val in Tai Tee in the first few rounds until we changed the format. Then out of sheer luck. I started thrashing her. We psychoed Alex down even though he just finished his RT.
Cheque for Harbour City
Got Mummy to write the cheque of $1k for Harbour City. I’ll go down to book tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home