Tuesday, October 18, 2005

[2005 10 18] - [Tue]

Chris’s blog
Just read it. The way she described my message to Daddy make it look like some kind of sci-fiction story book. But it will be nice if heaven has internet or better still, GSM network, just like X-Files. Then nobody will fear death anymore. Theologically, there shouldn’t be any vices (alcohol & women) there, so life will be a tad boring for me.
Renovation
Painting began on the bedrooms. The workers were very quick and professional in moving out the furniture. Especially Mummy’s wardrobe. The workers also began working on the toilet downstairs.
Lunch
Met Yeo & Kit for lunch at Temasek Towers. The lunch was quite a lot considering that I’ve been eating Bee Hoon Kosong for lunch. It’s fish fillet with rice. Somehow I feel so bloated.
Soccer
Actually printed out and did my own ‘homework’ for tonight’s Champions’ League Matches. Looks like God doesn’t want me to be lazy after the debacle of the weekend. Not sure if Yeo still wants to share with me or not.
Going back to office
It was raining quite heavily, so I had to take MRT to City Hall and change to bus 124. I thought 124 would stop at Banquet. But the stupid bus turned and stopped along Upper Cross Street. Back to square 1.
Kenny Sia’s blog
Enjoyed reading about his Shanghai trip and the video clip of Scarlett Ting throwing the fruit juice and Shanghai’s traffic.
Home
The furniture has been moved back. Only thing missing is the Nokia charger. Can only look for it tomorrow.
Ling
She left the key at the door when she went to work in the morning. Not sure yesterday or today. Heng Kui then kept it. Today, Ling’s parents went to Carrefour to buy the fruit juice machine. So she doesn’t have the key to go in. I had to drive down to open her door for her. As reward, she boiled potato and prepared potato salad for it. Although she took half-an-hour to do it, I liked it. Heng Kui came back and cooked Mushroom Soup and Hot Dog. He gave me a portion too. I felt like a young master in the house.
Perfidia
Finally found the song that I mistook for ‘Beyond the Sea’. It’s called ‘Perfidia’. Heard it on Gold 90. Used the T7 to record it down and did a lyrics search to locate the title.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Nice blog! I just marked it. Come check me out at my free prepaid credit card site.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home