[2005 08 03] - [Wed]
[1015] - Office
My battles with SSO has resumed. To add to the complication, Audrey and gang are going to perform testing on the same server this afternoon. So I only have the morning to work on it. There’s a lot of work to do in modifying the Data Manager.
[1037] - Office
There’re many outstanding issues regarding the FPMS SSO.
What has been done:
Managed to call BolAuthenticateNum to perform Login.
Managed to call getUserAttrs to get User Attribute.
Managed to call StrROle to get User Roles.
What are the outstanding issues:
Current source codes still access LiG database to retrieve user info. Not all the fields are supported in OID. Do we need to change all the DataManager codes?
Testing is done while development of login portion is going on. Need to segregate time slots.
Test data in OID is not in sync with the test data on LiG DB. Need to sync both OID and DB.
[1215] - Office
Finally completed the documentation of my SSOAdapter. It was quite fast working with Visio. I hope that it is clear enough for them to understand. Hopefully, one of them can pick up enough to be able to add methods to the SSOAdapter.
[2358] - Bed
Not a very productive afternoon after all. Spent most of my energies on satellite images. Spent most of the night eating, drinking and chatting. But at least got to see how Shen Qiong looks like. I must say she looks like a typical shy Chinese girl. She also watches China Supergirl. I think it's one of the most talked show in China right now.
LOG
[0005] - Picked up the Allen Keys from Bin. He just returned home from work.
[0015] - Nasi Goreng tasted horrible. Totally unlike the one I ate on the night of Kit's 2nd bachelor's night.
[0735] - Had Oats for breakfast.
[0945] - Siu Ming called. Need to help Helen with accessing the ‘My Work’ tab in StaffNet’.
[1000] - Started work on SSO Login portion.
[1030] - Helped Helen with her PC. She could click on ‘My Work’ but not the phone directory. I suspected the javascript and RPC was turned off. After turning on her RPC, the thing works perfectly.
[1115] - Switched eConnect login to the old version to enable IBM to perform testing.
[1120] - Arranged to meet Yong Boon & Edwin at Hup Choon coffee shop tonight. Laval won’t be joining as he will be busy. He’ll be going Thailand next Sunday. So I asked him to buy Corden Bleu for me.
[1130] - Started on Documentation of SSOAdapter.
[1147] - Kuang Yee Bridal Studio called from Penang. Confirmed our appointment at 11 am this Saturday. Jin Feng started speaking in Penang Hokkien. I replied in Sg Hokkien. Apparently, she didn’t understand as she switched to Mandarin immediately.
[1211] - Completed documentation for SSOAdapter. Sent hardcopy to Tang Seng and softcopy to Tang Seng, Dharmesh & Stephen.
[1230] - Long Ji is still closed. So I bought food from the stall beside the Fried Kway Teow.
[1300] - Tried out the coffee that Yeo bought from Vietnam. It involved a lot of painstaking effort.
[1330] - After half-hour and a few sacrificed styrofoam cups, we managed to make 4 cups of coffee.
[1500] - Google Earth disease have been spread to Xinhui as well.
[1700] - Tracked down quite a number of places on Google Earth. Tingri, Xigaze, Lhasa, Jiuzhaigou, Mecca, Dubai and most places of northern Sichuan.
[1830] - Mummy and I went Bras Basah Complex to look for a literature guide book on 'Twelfth Night'. It's published by 'LETTS'. But it was out of stock.
[1907] - Had dinner of minced meat & rice at home.
[1945] - Met Edwin at Hup Choon Coffee Shop.
[1950] - Had some food & drinks. I ordered Barons while Edwin ordered Carlsberg.
[2000] - Talked about the outing Edwin had with Sathish. He gave it a 6 out of 10.
[2015] - Yong Boon arrived. He overslept on the bus and got down at Bukit Timah Market. He walked all the way here because there was a traffic jam.
[2130] - Edwin went home first while Yong Boon came to my house.
[2135] - Reached home. Uncle Teck Ping is actually here with Chu Leong and his wife Shen Qiong. Outwardly, she looks very demure. Uncle Teck Ping invited us for the wedding dinner the Sunday after next. He's fine with the fact that we are still in mourning.
[2145] - Showed Yong Boon the Apollo album that I made 7 years ago.
[2215] - Yong Boon went home. He was also tired.
[2230] - Gave Ling a call.
[2315] - Kit called about tomrrow. Asked me whether I will be playing badminton. The answer is no coz Mummy didn’t manage to book it. So we will be meeting for dinner.
[2330] - Yeo called to ask about tomorrow. I told him exactly the same thing I told Kit.
My battles with SSO has resumed. To add to the complication, Audrey and gang are going to perform testing on the same server this afternoon. So I only have the morning to work on it. There’s a lot of work to do in modifying the Data Manager.
[1037] - Office
There’re many outstanding issues regarding the FPMS SSO.
What has been done:
Managed to call BolAuthenticateNum to perform Login.
Managed to call getUserAttrs to get User Attribute.
Managed to call StrROle to get User Roles.
What are the outstanding issues:
Current source codes still access LiG database to retrieve user info. Not all the fields are supported in OID. Do we need to change all the DataManager codes?
Testing is done while development of login portion is going on. Need to segregate time slots.
Test data in OID is not in sync with the test data on LiG DB. Need to sync both OID and DB.
[1215] - Office
Finally completed the documentation of my SSOAdapter. It was quite fast working with Visio. I hope that it is clear enough for them to understand. Hopefully, one of them can pick up enough to be able to add methods to the SSOAdapter.
[2358] - Bed
Not a very productive afternoon after all. Spent most of my energies on satellite images. Spent most of the night eating, drinking and chatting. But at least got to see how Shen Qiong looks like. I must say she looks like a typical shy Chinese girl. She also watches China Supergirl. I think it's one of the most talked show in China right now.
LOG
[0005] - Picked up the Allen Keys from Bin. He just returned home from work.
[0015] - Nasi Goreng tasted horrible. Totally unlike the one I ate on the night of Kit's 2nd bachelor's night.
[0735] - Had Oats for breakfast.
[0945] - Siu Ming called. Need to help Helen with accessing the ‘My Work’ tab in StaffNet’.
[1000] - Started work on SSO Login portion.
[1030] - Helped Helen with her PC. She could click on ‘My Work’ but not the phone directory. I suspected the javascript and RPC was turned off. After turning on her RPC, the thing works perfectly.
[1115] - Switched eConnect login to the old version to enable IBM to perform testing.
[1120] - Arranged to meet Yong Boon & Edwin at Hup Choon coffee shop tonight. Laval won’t be joining as he will be busy. He’ll be going Thailand next Sunday. So I asked him to buy Corden Bleu for me.
[1130] - Started on Documentation of SSOAdapter.
[1147] - Kuang Yee Bridal Studio called from Penang. Confirmed our appointment at 11 am this Saturday. Jin Feng started speaking in Penang Hokkien. I replied in Sg Hokkien. Apparently, she didn’t understand as she switched to Mandarin immediately.
[1211] - Completed documentation for SSOAdapter. Sent hardcopy to Tang Seng and softcopy to Tang Seng, Dharmesh & Stephen.
[1230] - Long Ji is still closed. So I bought food from the stall beside the Fried Kway Teow.
[1300] - Tried out the coffee that Yeo bought from Vietnam. It involved a lot of painstaking effort.
[1330] - After half-hour and a few sacrificed styrofoam cups, we managed to make 4 cups of coffee.
[1500] - Google Earth disease have been spread to Xinhui as well.
[1700] - Tracked down quite a number of places on Google Earth. Tingri, Xigaze, Lhasa, Jiuzhaigou, Mecca, Dubai and most places of northern Sichuan.
[1830] - Mummy and I went Bras Basah Complex to look for a literature guide book on 'Twelfth Night'. It's published by 'LETTS'. But it was out of stock.
[1907] - Had dinner of minced meat & rice at home.
[1945] - Met Edwin at Hup Choon Coffee Shop.
[1950] - Had some food & drinks. I ordered Barons while Edwin ordered Carlsberg.
[2000] - Talked about the outing Edwin had with Sathish. He gave it a 6 out of 10.
[2015] - Yong Boon arrived. He overslept on the bus and got down at Bukit Timah Market. He walked all the way here because there was a traffic jam.
[2130] - Edwin went home first while Yong Boon came to my house.
[2135] - Reached home. Uncle Teck Ping is actually here with Chu Leong and his wife Shen Qiong. Outwardly, she looks very demure. Uncle Teck Ping invited us for the wedding dinner the Sunday after next. He's fine with the fact that we are still in mourning.
[2145] - Showed Yong Boon the Apollo album that I made 7 years ago.
[2215] - Yong Boon went home. He was also tired.
[2230] - Gave Ling a call.
[2315] - Kit called about tomrrow. Asked me whether I will be playing badminton. The answer is no coz Mummy didn’t manage to book it. So we will be meeting for dinner.
[2330] - Yeo called to ask about tomorrow. I told him exactly the same thing I told Kit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home