Monday, August 01, 2005

[2005 08 01] - [Mon]

[1530] - Office
It’s a new month now. So my diary will also be now. From now on, I’m going to separate it into 2 parts. ‘What-I-Did’ and ‘What-I-Thought’. Naturally WID will include the mundane stuff of what I did. While for WIT, as the acronym means, will include more ‘intelligent’ material. Looking new are also my own desk in my room and my desk at my work place. I’ve done a fair bit of packing up. This is certainly a day of consolidations as I went through my bank accounts listed down neatly in an Excel file. I’ve not felt so orderly for a long time.
[1550] - Office
Some guy from Fujitsu is currently doing some inspection on… my old Dell Laptop! They can do what they want there as long as my beloved T41 does not go for their ‘medical checkup’.
[1600] - Office
I shudder to think what would happen had I allowed the evil beings to possess my T41. My Old Dell Laptop has been running some kind of foreign program for 10 minutes and it’s hard disk is still spinning furiously. Poor DLT. I’ll bring it home tomorrow after Stephen’s audit. I’m starting to think about the SSO Adapter. Nobody has asked me anything about it yet. How should I proceed from here? I think I’ll wait till tomorrow before asking about it.

LOG
[0730] - Just woke up @ Home
[0745] - Ate the Pastry that Aunt Soh Heng bought from the night before for breakfast.
[0750] - Decided to finish the Mangoes that came with the pastry.
[0830] - Saw someone that looks like Kiat’s sister on the way to the bus-stop. Not even sure if it is her.
[0835] - Paid $1.10 in cash after boarding 174.
[0920] - Got down from bus at Le Meridian after spying ticket inspector boarding the bus.
[0935] - Finally reached office!
[0945] - Sabrina invites 4C people to a gathering at Vivien’s stall at Lau Pa Sat this Saturday. Got to reject her. Going for Penang trip over the next weekend.
[1000] - Consolidated the bank accounts into a single Excel file.
[1015] - Deleted old emails on Gmail.
[1130] - Fujitsu guy comes to audit my PC. Told him to concentrate his efforts on my old Dell Laptop.
[1155] - Passed Webtrends brouchure to Chris.
[1200] - Went for Supreme Health talk @ Lvl 13
[1300] - Talk is over. Going Hong Lim for food.
[1315] - Lunch group at pantry still around at Lvl 11.
[1330] - Conversation about the lady who won 79 Million Pounds at the UK Toto. Placed in FD, it will be S$100k per month in interest. Day dream time!
[1406] - Back to Desk.
[1430] - Brent sends revised version of SSOapi over. I upload it to the FPMS Dev server.
[1545] - Fujitsu guy comes down to check DLT.
[1600] - CA programme is still running.
[1610] - Fujitsu guy comes back to click and type more arcane commands on DLT.
[1615] - IQ Qn comes in from Chris about 4 criminals, 4 hats, a wall and some steps.
[1630] - Started trying new methods on SSOapi
[1715] - Managed to retrieve a list of attrbute values using AACM. SSOPrincipal.class is not bundled with SSOapi_client.jar. Caused me some problems. Song Jin came to explain. Asked me to use literals instead as the SSO team wanted to keep the .jar file small.
[1720] - Bought some Ritz from 7-Eleven
[1740] - Bathed at Fitness First
[1755] - Used Nets to pay for August's Fitness First subscription coz my giro application for change of account is still pending.
[1800] - Retrieved some IC numbers of mis-matched emails for CS.
[1845] - Went SMU for badminton.
[1900] - Everyone remarked that they haven't seen us for some time. Didn't want to bring up Daddy. So I simply told them that we were busy with family stuff.
[2030] - Went Coronation to do some grocery shopping.
[2035] - A truck tried to park at Coronation Walk next to Bukit Timah Road.
[2040] - Truck gives up and looks for another lot.
[2100] - Reached home.
[2115] - Fetched Ling from home.
[2130] - Packetted some Carrot Cake for myself & Wilson/Ah Mun.
[2200] - Finally reached their house and Javier was sleeping.
[2215] - Javier woke up to be given milk.
[2220] - Ling doesn't dare carry Javier. After he started crying within seconds of body contact with Ling.
[2225] - Carried Javier to sleep.
[2315] - Fetched Ling back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home