[2005 07 18] - [Mon]
[0030] - Home
I finally get to bed. An An will be sleeping in my room tonight.
[0825] - Office
Met Simon in the lift. Glad to know he has emerged from his operation unscathed.
[0845] - Fotohub
Try to send Daddy’s funeral photos for developing. Fotohub machine instead decides to wreck my thumbdrive.
[0900] - FF
Changing the Giro to deduct from my new account.
[1000] - Office
The expected avalanche of emails did not materialise. Partly due to the fact that I cleared most of them last Thursday. I’m just tying up the loose ends.
[1030] - Office
Changed the ‘ias10g’ password at 10.1.52.17 to my usual password. I informed Aiker as Choon Hong is on a week’s reservist.
[1220] - Office
Changed my Giro Account for OAC, Prudential & even M1. I went to the ez-Link office to delink my ez-Link card. The staff told me that I can re-link it the next day. Found out that Daddy has a policy which we can do a death claim. As for the other policy which he bought for Mei, we will have to ask a lawyer to write a letter to Great Eastern.
[1245] - Office
Stephen packeted vegetarian lunch for me.
[1715] - Fotohub
I collect the photos. Whole thing cost around $90. And they insisted on charging 50c for each album instead of waving the cost. Finally, they gave me a $5 voucher.
[1800] - Office
Worked on the Will Template almost the whole day. Found out that I cannot simply change the .innerHTML property of elements to add text. I need to call .insertAdjacentText. Helped Chris with installing the Postcast Server. But somehow it doesn’t seem to work on her PC. As for the 3-in-1 project, Tung Hock deployed it as a partner application on production server.
[1830] - On the way to Jelita
Mummy picked me up after work as the ground is still wet, which means that it is unsuitable to cycle home.
[1835] - Jelita
Mummy tried out her new ATM card and it works.
[1900] - Home
Ku Ku and Man Ku prepared dinnner. There was egg with Ikan Bilis. I didn’t really like that. Still prefer the Ngoh Hiang prepared by Ling’s Mum.
[2000] - Bukit Timah Plaza
I come here to activate my debit card.
[2030] - Home
Called Ling. Felix chided the 2 ITP students, Hui Juan and Suh Yi for excessive personal use of internet. He said that Ling is good. Might put her in a supervisory role. I’m happy that Felix find Ling capable but at the expense of Ling’s colleagues.
[2145] - Home
I open the 2 bottles of Hoegaarden for Man Ku, Ku Ku to try. Granny also drank a bit. She didn’t really like it. We go through Ah Ma’s funeral photos and compared it with Daddy’s funeral. The vehicles looked more sombre 19 years ago. We went through my childhood photos. I feel that they used to shower more attention on me when I was young. Probably coz I was the only child and there were so many adults around. I brought the laptop downstairs to complete the SSOAdapter. But didn’t get around to doing it.
[2355] - Home
Going to start on the SSOAdapter. I need to finish tonight as I need to test it on Wednesday.
I finally get to bed. An An will be sleeping in my room tonight.
[0825] - Office
Met Simon in the lift. Glad to know he has emerged from his operation unscathed.
[0845] - Fotohub
Try to send Daddy’s funeral photos for developing. Fotohub machine instead decides to wreck my thumbdrive.
[0900] - FF
Changing the Giro to deduct from my new account.
[1000] - Office
The expected avalanche of emails did not materialise. Partly due to the fact that I cleared most of them last Thursday. I’m just tying up the loose ends.
[1030] - Office
Changed the ‘ias10g’ password at 10.1.52.17 to my usual password. I informed Aiker as Choon Hong is on a week’s reservist.
[1220] - Office
Changed my Giro Account for OAC, Prudential & even M1. I went to the ez-Link office to delink my ez-Link card. The staff told me that I can re-link it the next day. Found out that Daddy has a policy which we can do a death claim. As for the other policy which he bought for Mei, we will have to ask a lawyer to write a letter to Great Eastern.
[1245] - Office
Stephen packeted vegetarian lunch for me.
[1715] - Fotohub
I collect the photos. Whole thing cost around $90. And they insisted on charging 50c for each album instead of waving the cost. Finally, they gave me a $5 voucher.
[1800] - Office
Worked on the Will Template almost the whole day. Found out that I cannot simply change the .innerHTML property of elements to add text. I need to call .insertAdjacentText. Helped Chris with installing the Postcast Server. But somehow it doesn’t seem to work on her PC. As for the 3-in-1 project, Tung Hock deployed it as a partner application on production server.
[1830] - On the way to Jelita
Mummy picked me up after work as the ground is still wet, which means that it is unsuitable to cycle home.
[1835] - Jelita
Mummy tried out her new ATM card and it works.
[1900] - Home
Ku Ku and Man Ku prepared dinnner. There was egg with Ikan Bilis. I didn’t really like that. Still prefer the Ngoh Hiang prepared by Ling’s Mum.
[2000] - Bukit Timah Plaza
I come here to activate my debit card.
[2030] - Home
Called Ling. Felix chided the 2 ITP students, Hui Juan and Suh Yi for excessive personal use of internet. He said that Ling is good. Might put her in a supervisory role. I’m happy that Felix find Ling capable but at the expense of Ling’s colleagues.
[2145] - Home
I open the 2 bottles of Hoegaarden for Man Ku, Ku Ku to try. Granny also drank a bit. She didn’t really like it. We go through Ah Ma’s funeral photos and compared it with Daddy’s funeral. The vehicles looked more sombre 19 years ago. We went through my childhood photos. I feel that they used to shower more attention on me when I was young. Probably coz I was the only child and there were so many adults around. I brought the laptop downstairs to complete the SSOAdapter. But didn’t get around to doing it.
[2355] - Home
Going to start on the SSOAdapter. I need to finish tonight as I need to test it on Wednesday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home