20060514 - Sun
[Summary]
Woke up @ 8 am. Had instant Campbell Soup for breakfast. Fetched Mei, Sixuan & Siyan to church. Went Mount E to visit Aunt Soh Heng. She's doing fine. Off the drip and can even sit up on her own. She'll be discharged from hospital on Tuesday. I think I'll just ask one of the e-business people to help me mark attendance for CommIT. Decided to skip it. Went Redhill Market for more food. Had Vegetarian Bee Hoon. Lots of Vegetarian stalls around. Mummy ate Chui Kueh. Noticed that there are less maids and young people here than Farrer Court. Stopped for a while @ Tiong Bahru MRT so that Mummy can apply the EZ-Link Card for Mei. Drove to church. Some Ang Moh was preaching about Mother's Day. We all felt quite full after church. So we went straight home. I fixed the DVD & VCR players into the slot of our new TV console. Mei & I then moved the whole console further in. Cut my nails & bathed. Slept on the new sofa. Went for Mother's Day dinner @ Miao Yi. It's a combined dinner of my family & Ling's family. The vegetarian Mutton Curry was superb. Invited Ling's parents to my home. They went in Mummy's car while Heng Kui, Ling & I took 174. Ling's Dad massaged Granny's leg. Fetched the TV + TV Console to 63B. Used pliers to remove the kitchen lamp cover. Ling swept the floor while her Mum mopped the floor. Yeo came by with the SCV box. But we couldn't receive SCV. Dropped Ling & her family @ home. Drove home & slept.
Woke up @ 8 am. Had instant Campbell Soup for breakfast. Fetched Mei, Sixuan & Siyan to church. Went Mount E to visit Aunt Soh Heng. She's doing fine. Off the drip and can even sit up on her own. She'll be discharged from hospital on Tuesday. I think I'll just ask one of the e-business people to help me mark attendance for CommIT. Decided to skip it. Went Redhill Market for more food. Had Vegetarian Bee Hoon. Lots of Vegetarian stalls around. Mummy ate Chui Kueh. Noticed that there are less maids and young people here than Farrer Court. Stopped for a while @ Tiong Bahru MRT so that Mummy can apply the EZ-Link Card for Mei. Drove to church. Some Ang Moh was preaching about Mother's Day. We all felt quite full after church. So we went straight home. I fixed the DVD & VCR players into the slot of our new TV console. Mei & I then moved the whole console further in. Cut my nails & bathed. Slept on the new sofa. Went for Mother's Day dinner @ Miao Yi. It's a combined dinner of my family & Ling's family. The vegetarian Mutton Curry was superb. Invited Ling's parents to my home. They went in Mummy's car while Heng Kui, Ling & I took 174. Ling's Dad massaged Granny's leg. Fetched the TV + TV Console to 63B. Used pliers to remove the kitchen lamp cover. Ling swept the floor while her Mum mopped the floor. Yeo came by with the SCV box. But we couldn't receive SCV. Dropped Ling & her family @ home. Drove home & slept.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home