Saturday, April 29, 2006

20060429 - Sat

[Morning]
Woke up @ 9 am. Porridge w You Tiao for breakfast. The rafia string @ the toilet decided to call it a day. Took some rafia string from Resty's room to replace the old one. Went to bathe. I think I gotta start planning the movement of furniture soon. Mei went for tuition. So the 4 of us went Maxwell Market for lunch. Mummy bought Chicken Rice. I decided not to order any food so that I have space for Sabrina's personal cooking. Zhen Zhen Porridge takes bloody fucking long. Resty started the queueing. I took over after some time. I think the whole process took about half an hour. Tried the porridge. It's not worth the long wait. Messaged Edwin. Will meet him tonight to pass him the Wedding Invitation. Mummy dropped me @ Tanjong Pagar MRT to meet Ling.
[Choosing Bridal Gown]
Yen Peng & Jian Hui came with us to Milan Bridal Studio. We'll choose Ling's Bridal Gowns & Evening Gowns today. Denise served us. She's from Kluang and seemed interested in my T7 coz she's going to get one for herself. Choosing the Bridal Gown was straightforward. Ling wore the Cream Coloured gown that she chose and we all liked it. The evening gown was more complicated. We went through Orange Beige. Which blended too well with Ling's skin. We then went on to Purple, which was well.... too purple. We went through Blue. Blue suited Ling well. Finally Ling tried on a Lime Green gown and we all liked it. The measuring lady then did some measurements for Ling. Paid the balance of $852 and arranged to meet the make-up artist on 12 Jun. We'll collect the gowns on 22 Jun. Yen Peng, Ling & Jian Hui then went to eat while I took the NEL to Sabrina's place.
[Sabrina's place]
Ate Sabrina's Bee Hoon and Curry. It was really nice. I'm glad at least 1 person from my generation other than Ah Mun knows how to whip up a good meal. Sabrina was playing mahjong with Lijun, Shumei and another girl that I don't know. Actually, I also don't know Shumei. Just that Sabrina told me that she was from 4E when we were in 4C. I took over Sabrina @ the mahjong table for 1 round. Was 2 cards away from a Shi San Yao when Lijun Qiang3 Gang4 and gamed a Man3 Hu2. Calvin brought Red Wine along. I went empty-handed and felt very pai seh. Left Sabrina's place @ 5:30 pm. Calvin dropped me in his Toyota Celica @ Yio Chu Kang MRT.
[Rest of day]
I then took a train down to Orchard. Ling & gang are @ Taka. Ling bought new shoes. We then went KFC/MacDonald's for some food. Kok Hiong came. He drove. I like the fact that he bought a manual car. Detoured to my place to pick up the wedding photos. Went Jian Hui's place. Saw her wedding photos on the actual day for the first time. Lots of photos of me. Also watched Chelsea 3-0 there. We left Jian Hui's place @ 10 pm and took 855 to Ling's place. Took 961 home @ 11:30 pm and slept immediately when I went back. Edwin not @ home. So I'll pass him the card another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home