Tuesday, May 09, 2006

20060509 - Tue

[Summary]
Took 61 to the old BP Building. Passed Wedding invites to Huili, Denise & Dennis. Huili now works @ the old BP building opposite Villa Bali. Took 97 to Science Park I. Denise is @ Rutherford Block A @ Science Park I. I took the free Inter-Science Park Shuttle to Science Park II. Dennis insisted on buying me lunch. He now has brown hair. I think he looks more like an Ah Beng handphone seller. We had Japanese food for lunch. Took 143 back to office. An intern called Joycelyn from NTU 2nd Year Finance Studies joined us for lunch. Maybe she's from corp comm. Stephen & I spoke to Siu Ming about the StaffNet plans. He agreed to get a temporary designer for 3 months. I worked further on eReg. Took MRT to 63B. Ah Siong & Ah Hao are here. They are the people installing air-conditioning for me. Contractor Tan also can. So did Mummy & Ling. Work on bathroom will start tomorrow same as Granny's bathroom.went back. Ling ate fish while I ate mushrooms and fried eggs. Went Blk 981D, Buangkok to pick up a TV from Ling's Uncle. Went Redhill Market to pass Ah Pong his letters. Went Ling's home. Watched a bit of da chang jin @ her place. Went Crystal Jade Holland V for Meat Ball porridge. Went home & slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home