20060512 - Fri
[Summary]
Woke up @ 8 am. Picked Ling up. Went 63B to do clean-up. Resty & Mummy came along. Auntie Soh Heng came along to help too. Ling & I cleaned the rooms while the 3 of them did the kitchen. I think the kitchen was the worst. The whole place is so oily. Mummy did a good job of scrubbing the stove from black to silver. Bought food back from Redhill Market to home so that we can eat with Granny. Bathed and rest. Cornerstone Movers came by @ 3 pm. They were very professional and efficient. Dropped Mummy & Auntie Soh Heng @ Bukit Timah Plaza before going to 63B. They finished everything @ 63B @ 5:30 pm. Went home to pack my room, which was in a mess by then. Had dinner @ home. Went to fetch Mummy & Auntie Soh Heng from Bukit Timah Plaza. Uncle Teck Yan & Uncle Teck Seng came by for a chat. Auntie Soh Heng went with Uncle Teck Yan as he would be fetching her to hospital tonight. Went with Ling to Suntec to meet Yen Peng, Zhihua & Jian Hui. Jian Hui was buying Maternity jeans @ Mothercare. Zhihua went home after Mothercare. Brought Yen Peng & Jian Hui to take a look @ 63B. I slept while they chatted. It's so comfortable with the air-cond on. Went to buy some mineral water, Ice Lemon Tea & Green Tea for the girls. I got myself an Asahi. We were @ 63B from 10 pm to 12:15 am. San came to pick Yen Peng up while I sent Jian Hui home. Went home and slept in Mei's room. Mei will be sleeping with Mummy for the next few days.
Woke up @ 8 am. Picked Ling up. Went 63B to do clean-up. Resty & Mummy came along. Auntie Soh Heng came along to help too. Ling & I cleaned the rooms while the 3 of them did the kitchen. I think the kitchen was the worst. The whole place is so oily. Mummy did a good job of scrubbing the stove from black to silver. Bought food back from Redhill Market to home so that we can eat with Granny. Bathed and rest. Cornerstone Movers came by @ 3 pm. They were very professional and efficient. Dropped Mummy & Auntie Soh Heng @ Bukit Timah Plaza before going to 63B. They finished everything @ 63B @ 5:30 pm. Went home to pack my room, which was in a mess by then. Had dinner @ home. Went to fetch Mummy & Auntie Soh Heng from Bukit Timah Plaza. Uncle Teck Yan & Uncle Teck Seng came by for a chat. Auntie Soh Heng went with Uncle Teck Yan as he would be fetching her to hospital tonight. Went with Ling to Suntec to meet Yen Peng, Zhihua & Jian Hui. Jian Hui was buying Maternity jeans @ Mothercare. Zhihua went home after Mothercare. Brought Yen Peng & Jian Hui to take a look @ 63B. I slept while they chatted. It's so comfortable with the air-cond on. Went to buy some mineral water, Ice Lemon Tea & Green Tea for the girls. I got myself an Asahi. We were @ 63B from 10 pm to 12:15 am. San came to pick Yen Peng up while I sent Jian Hui home. Went home and slept in Mei's room. Mei will be sleeping with Mummy for the next few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home