20060510 - Wed
[Summary]
Woke up @ 6:45 am. Had Myojo Tom Yam without the soup for breakfast. Mummy is on MC today so I took 970 to work. Went DBS to drop Mummy's cheque. Went Fitness First to bathe. Replied to Terence's email. He actually asked me if I want Hongyan's number so that I can talk to Hongyan. I found it quite odd to be calling though. Met Stella & Teng Hoon for lunch @ the Japanese Restaurant @ Amara Hotel. Took bus 80 down. Passed the Wedding Invite to Stella. Had Asahi & Soba. Not full enough. So I bought another Mushroom Swiss to eat in office. Took bus 80 back. Collected t-shirts for tomorrow's 3G Portal Launch. Accidentally wore Xinhui's t-shirt. No wonder it felt so tight. Went to take an additional video of Chris interacting with CEO. Had more progress on e-Registration today. Managed to complete Siu Ming's changes. There was some trouble with the eTravel application. It is sending too many mails to the webadmin account, causing the webadmin account to be full. Hiu Phui is kind enough to help us delete those emails from there. Tang Seng absent syndrome has kicked in. Lots of problems with Mothers' Day broadcast. There was even a formal complaint from a policy holder. Called Novena & V-Hive. V-Hive will deliver on 20 May. Novena will deliver on 23 May. Drank Grey Goose w Stephen.
Woke up @ 6:45 am. Had Myojo Tom Yam without the soup for breakfast. Mummy is on MC today so I took 970 to work. Went DBS to drop Mummy's cheque. Went Fitness First to bathe. Replied to Terence's email. He actually asked me if I want Hongyan's number so that I can talk to Hongyan. I found it quite odd to be calling though. Met Stella & Teng Hoon for lunch @ the Japanese Restaurant @ Amara Hotel. Took bus 80 down. Passed the Wedding Invite to Stella. Had Asahi & Soba. Not full enough. So I bought another Mushroom Swiss to eat in office. Took bus 80 back. Collected t-shirts for tomorrow's 3G Portal Launch. Accidentally wore Xinhui's t-shirt. No wonder it felt so tight. Went to take an additional video of Chris interacting with CEO. Had more progress on e-Registration today. Managed to complete Siu Ming's changes. There was some trouble with the eTravel application. It is sending too many mails to the webadmin account, causing the webadmin account to be full. Hiu Phui is kind enough to help us delete those emails from there. Tang Seng absent syndrome has kicked in. Lots of problems with Mothers' Day broadcast. There was even a formal complaint from a policy holder. Called Novena & V-Hive. V-Hive will deliver on 20 May. Novena will deliver on 23 May. Drank Grey Goose w Stephen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home