20060427 - Thu
[Summary]
Fetched Mei to school. Dropped Mummy @ Hyatt. Parked @ Furama Hotel Car Park. Heavy rain in the morning. Filled up timesheet. Went filming again. Met Jia Hui for lunch @ Bugis. He wears a shirt & tie to work everyday now. He told me about his friend who described his baby as an electronic gadget that he looks forward to playing with every night. It's an interesting perspective that I've not heard of before. Took 80 back. Met Mummy @ Furama hotel to pass me her car keys. Went In-Sync training for an hour before going to attend another meeting w E-Comm. We settled the work flow with Hiu Phui & Andy. It's the 12th anniversary of Ling & me today. So we SMS-ed 'Happy Anniversary' to each other. Stephen told me that the Vendor Management System will be the next project on my to-do list. Badminton @ AA. Alex joined us. But he's having a fever, so he played only 1 game. In one of the matches, I missed a smash and ended up landing on the side of my foot. From the way Lawrence saw me land, I think he thought I have either sprained or fractured my foot. But surprisingly, I managed to stand up and continue the game. Dropped Mummy @ home. Sent Lawrence home. Went supper w Andy. Dropped Alex @ home before going back.
[七姨's operation]
Mummy told me about 七姨's operation on the way to Hyatt Hotel. Pray that she'll be fine. I know what's it's like to go under the knife. My wisdom tooth operation gave me 2 weeks of hell. Mummy, 五舅 & 七姨 were actually supposed to stay @ Sentosa over a long weekend.
[Filming]
This time we went CfE to obtain solo takes of Vallerie. Things went much better today. At the end we even took some special shots. One was Vallerie assaulting me with Andy intervening. Another was a cat fight scene between Chris & Vallerie.
[Meeting Andy]
Went to pick Andy up from his place. It's been a long time since I drove here. I can't even remember the last time I drove to Andy's place. I think it's even before the time where I started my blog. Reached Andy's place @ 10 pm. We went to Jurong West Extension for dinner. I'm still on my diet. So I had Lor Mai Kai & Siew Mai. Ordered 2 bottles of beer for the 3 of us as well. Andy's going for his ROM in October and the wedding is probably next year. He enquired about the price that I paid for my photo shoot. Somehow there's still this invisible barrier between Andy and us. At times, we struggled to continue the conversation. He's always talking about superficial stuff. So I can only ask about superficial stuff.
Fetched Mei to school. Dropped Mummy @ Hyatt. Parked @ Furama Hotel Car Park. Heavy rain in the morning. Filled up timesheet. Went filming again. Met Jia Hui for lunch @ Bugis. He wears a shirt & tie to work everyday now. He told me about his friend who described his baby as an electronic gadget that he looks forward to playing with every night. It's an interesting perspective that I've not heard of before. Took 80 back. Met Mummy @ Furama hotel to pass me her car keys. Went In-Sync training for an hour before going to attend another meeting w E-Comm. We settled the work flow with Hiu Phui & Andy. It's the 12th anniversary of Ling & me today. So we SMS-ed 'Happy Anniversary' to each other. Stephen told me that the Vendor Management System will be the next project on my to-do list. Badminton @ AA. Alex joined us. But he's having a fever, so he played only 1 game. In one of the matches, I missed a smash and ended up landing on the side of my foot. From the way Lawrence saw me land, I think he thought I have either sprained or fractured my foot. But surprisingly, I managed to stand up and continue the game. Dropped Mummy @ home. Sent Lawrence home. Went supper w Andy. Dropped Alex @ home before going back.
[七姨's operation]
Mummy told me about 七姨's operation on the way to Hyatt Hotel. Pray that she'll be fine. I know what's it's like to go under the knife. My wisdom tooth operation gave me 2 weeks of hell. Mummy, 五舅 & 七姨 were actually supposed to stay @ Sentosa over a long weekend.
[Filming]
This time we went CfE to obtain solo takes of Vallerie. Things went much better today. At the end we even took some special shots. One was Vallerie assaulting me with Andy intervening. Another was a cat fight scene between Chris & Vallerie.
[Meeting Andy]
Went to pick Andy up from his place. It's been a long time since I drove here. I can't even remember the last time I drove to Andy's place. I think it's even before the time where I started my blog. Reached Andy's place @ 10 pm. We went to Jurong West Extension for dinner. I'm still on my diet. So I had Lor Mai Kai & Siew Mai. Ordered 2 bottles of beer for the 3 of us as well. Andy's going for his ROM in October and the wedding is probably next year. He enquired about the price that I paid for my photo shoot. Somehow there's still this invisible barrier between Andy and us. At times, we struggled to continue the conversation. He's always talking about superficial stuff. So I can only ask about superficial stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home