Monday, April 24, 2006

20060424 - Mon

[Summary]
Had Bao for breakfast. Followed Mummy to work. Went Fitness First to bathe. Attended In-Sync training. Koh Wee gave an opening speech. Halfway through Pepy's session, Priya asked everyone to close their laptops. I felt that she wasn't setting a good example herself. She also opened her laptop and didn't even change her phone to vibration mode. Went to enquire price of Mauritius tour package from Misa & Bestlink. Euroasia is still better. Those @ Misa Bestlink charged higher and they didn't seem knowledgeable about the place. Met Sirui & Calvin for lunch. We packeted from Hong Lim and brought the food back to 13th floor pantry. I ate Peanut Porridge. Simon came round to form teams for the IT Car Rally. Doris also asked me. Larry came by to ask too. Completed the coding for e-Registration in the afternoon. Went old-SMU to play badminton. Drank soup @ home. Mei went Holland V. Granny kept asking me how come Mei went out until so late. Mummy passed me a book called 'Breaking the Da Vinci Code'.

[IT Car Rally]
I've attended so many IT Nites without fail and yet I've to miss the most interesting IT Event because of my honeymoon. I feel like a lost boy. So left out when others are busy forming teams.
[Chatting w Kiat and Siling]
It's so surreal chatting to siblings. It's even more surreal that they are just 4 houses from me! I talked to Kiat and Siling about my first visit to their place. Siling actually went from her room to the bathroom in a towel at that time. That's why I could remember so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home