Sunday, April 23, 2006

20060423 - Sun

[Summary]
Mummy went church early. Glutinous Rice for breakfast. Fetched Mei to church. Drove down to office & finished the changes to Will Template. Talked to the security guard. Went back to church @ 11:45 am. In time to see Rev Samuel Dhanaraj start his sermon. 七舅 suggested that we buy our envelopes from a store called Jit Siang @ Fortune Centre, Middle Road. Drove to Toa Payoh Lorong 8. Had lunch there. Had Nasi Lemak followed by a shared plate of Black Pepper Chicken Chop w Mei. Picked Yi Mei 阿姨 from her house after lunch and dropped Mummy and her @ Singapore Poly before going home. Terence sent me the address of the girl. She's called 王鸿胭. From Chongqing. It appeared as Question Marks in my email initially. Later on, he sent again and it was alright. Called Elaine, Carol, Bin & Kiat. Only Kiat picked up his phone. Resty went to her church in the afternoon. Ling went Woodlands w Suhyi and asked me for the dimensions of the invitation card. I measured. It's almost a square 14.6 cm by 14.8 cm. So it would be able to fit into a 6" by 6" envelope. Dinner @ NTU Hall 14 canteen. Auntie Ah Kum is there. Had MVR for dinner. Mummy ordered Chicken Ramen. Auntie Ah Kum bought us a plate of fruits. Ling came by after her shopping w Suhyi @ Woodlands. Called Kiat but he didn't pick up. Watched some Taiwan Variety show that featured a lot of girls dancing. Went with Ling to ADRC. But the door was locked. So went back to Ling's home. Ling's Mum said that I wrote 時閒 instead of 時間 inside the wedding invitation card. I didn't even realise the error until I looked inside. Went to eat Maggi Goreng. Bought Barons and took some ice from 7-eleven before going home to bathe. Finished the Barons and slept.

[Thoughts]
Been quite busy these few days. That's why I haven't been blogging a lot of my thoughts lately. Contacting my friends and planning how to meet them personally. I've passed the cards to my colleagues in GE. That's the easy part. The hard part is all the friends working all over this island called Singapore. Out of this group, some of them are frequent flyers and I have to catch them while they are in Singapore. So far for this week, I think I only have time to meet Sirui & Shufen. Elaine & Carol are still not answering their phones. I'm trying to book them for this Friday. As for this Saturday, I still have to decide whether I'll try my hand @ renting a car from Fuh Siang's friend's company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home