20060416 - Sun
[Summary]
Resty woke up @ 7 am. Heard something about waking up and Mei. I thought that Resty couldn't wake Mei up. So I jumped up. I then realised that Resty is just waking me up so that I can fetch Mei to Bukit Gombak for her jumping competition. Her event was postponed from yesterday to today coz the jumping pit was flooded by the rain yesterday. She told me that her event would start @ 9 am and finish @ 9:30 am. Came back and had Fried Rice for breakfast. Massaged Granny's right knee. Asked Val whether she can arrange the inspection today or next Saturday afternoon. Showed Mummy the jewellery that we bought yesterday @ Bugis Junction. Read Newspapers. Read bout High Society Ladies & Alex Ferguson's Stupid Mind Games. Mummy told me Mei lost her wallet yesterday. That means IC and EZLink Card. Went online to find out how to report a lost EZ Link Card. Mummy passed me some old photos of me in Pre-Primary as well as the Instant Kodak Polaroid photo taken @ Farrer Court. Called Transitlink & NLB to cancel Mei's card. The Transitlink lost report reference number is 05787. Went Church. Theresa came back from Afghanistan and joined us for today. Rev Victor Goh preached. Val said that it's difficult to arrange for today and she's still waiting for the seller's agent to reply. Went Tiong Bahru MRT. Mummy went to apply for new Concession Card for Mei. Had Fishball Noodles @ Queenstown Market. Went back to Tiong Bahru MRT to collect Mei's Concession pass. Went home. Resty washed 七姨's Nissan March. Bathed. Slept. Went Tiong Mahru Market for dinner. Val said that the agent got back to her. She'll try to push the seller to clear their things by Saturday so that we can inspect the flat. Parked @ the bridge between the market & food centre. It's the best lot in the whole area. I had Fried Kway Teow & Chwee Kueh. Granny had MVR. Mummy, Resty & Mei had Chicken Rice. Called Ling using Heng Kui's Nokia 1600. Completed the coding for the 'Admin' portion of eRegistration.
[Afternoon nap]
Slept so soundly this afternoon until I needed a few moments to actually realise that it's 6 pm and not 6 am. I had a vivid dream. But by now I've forgotten about it.
Resty woke up @ 7 am. Heard something about waking up and Mei. I thought that Resty couldn't wake Mei up. So I jumped up. I then realised that Resty is just waking me up so that I can fetch Mei to Bukit Gombak for her jumping competition. Her event was postponed from yesterday to today coz the jumping pit was flooded by the rain yesterday. She told me that her event would start @ 9 am and finish @ 9:30 am. Came back and had Fried Rice for breakfast. Massaged Granny's right knee. Asked Val whether she can arrange the inspection today or next Saturday afternoon. Showed Mummy the jewellery that we bought yesterday @ Bugis Junction. Read Newspapers. Read bout High Society Ladies & Alex Ferguson's Stupid Mind Games. Mummy told me Mei lost her wallet yesterday. That means IC and EZLink Card. Went online to find out how to report a lost EZ Link Card. Mummy passed me some old photos of me in Pre-Primary as well as the Instant Kodak Polaroid photo taken @ Farrer Court. Called Transitlink & NLB to cancel Mei's card. The Transitlink lost report reference number is 05787. Went Church. Theresa came back from Afghanistan and joined us for today. Rev Victor Goh preached. Val said that it's difficult to arrange for today and she's still waiting for the seller's agent to reply. Went Tiong Bahru MRT. Mummy went to apply for new Concession Card for Mei. Had Fishball Noodles @ Queenstown Market. Went back to Tiong Bahru MRT to collect Mei's Concession pass. Went home. Resty washed 七姨's Nissan March. Bathed. Slept. Went Tiong Mahru Market for dinner. Val said that the agent got back to her. She'll try to push the seller to clear their things by Saturday so that we can inspect the flat. Parked @ the bridge between the market & food centre. It's the best lot in the whole area. I had Fried Kway Teow & Chwee Kueh. Granny had MVR. Mummy, Resty & Mei had Chicken Rice. Called Ling using Heng Kui's Nokia 1600. Completed the coding for the 'Admin' portion of eRegistration.
[Afternoon nap]
Slept so soundly this afternoon until I needed a few moments to actually realise that it's 6 pm and not 6 am. I had a vivid dream. But by now I've forgotten about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home