Saturday, April 15, 2006

20060415 - Sat

[Summary]
Woke up @ 10:15 am. You Tiao w Porridge for breakfast. Transferred photos to T41. Lunch @ Farrer Court. We took Granny's wheel chair out. Had Carrot Cake. Mummy had Fried Kway Teow. Granny had Shao Rou Fan. Ordered Oolong Tea as well. Bought Glutinous Rice before going home. Asked Ling to take 961 & get off @ King Albert Park. Went to bathe. Brought my St Luke's powder in with me. Picked Ling up from King Albert Park. Went Clementi to buy fake flowers. Helped the store keeper to cut the flower's stem with a wire-cutter. Mummy bought a new pair of slippers. Went Garden of Remembrance for Good Friday service. There was a tea reception. Went home. There was a TP WRX patrol following us. And exited with us @ Bukit Timah. But after turning right after Bukit Timah Market, I couldn't see the patrol anymore. Started Aunt Soh Heng's Nissan March when we got home. Mummy called and told me that my 2nd appointment letter have arrived. My 2nd appointment is on 25 Apr. When she knew that we were going Chinatown, she told us to take the Civic instead. Went to fetch Ling's Mum before going to park @ MND Building. There was no Lee Hwa Jewellery @ People's Park Complex. So we took Bus 2 to Bugis. Bought a necklace, bracelet, ring @ a pair of earrings for $4,180. This will be Ling's 四点金 from Mummy. Mummy is okay with the price. Took 145 to Maxwell Market for dinner. Went back Ling's home. Watched Miss Singapore Universe 2006. Watched Lee Kuan Yew's dialogue with young people. Accidentally resized yesterday's photos. The money from Fitness First did not come in. Mei messaged to ask what time I'm going home. Watched 东方不败 before going home.

[Stupid hawkers]
I don't if is it me or I'm not supposed to order food. I asked for no Spring Onions for my Carrot Cake and my Carrot Cake came with Spring Onions. I asked for no Bean Sprouts and Mummy's Fried Kway Teow and it came with Bean Sprouts. Or should I say lousy Bean Sprouts. The hawker even insisted that I didn't specify 'No Bean Sprouts'. When I asked for Oolong Tea. It got mistaken as Green Tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home