Thursday, April 20, 2006

20060420 - Thu

[Summary]
Bee Hoon for breakfast. Followed Mummy to work. Talked about the giving out of invitation cards on the way to office. Called Ling. Gave out all the invitation cards in office except Eng Yeow. Asked Andy to buy Nasi Lemak for me during lunch. Tried to help Andy set the econnect to 'resizable' but still can't find the jsp. Discovered some weird behaviour in iplanet. Sent Project Oyster emails. Played Badminton @ AA. 六舅 joined us today. Fetched Mummy home. Went Eminent Plaza for supper. Had 2 bottles of Barons with Yeo as well. Sent Lawrence & Yeo back. Sped all the way home as there were 2 Mitsubishi Fake Evos speeding ahead of me.

[Weird behaviour in iPlanet]
When I uploaded a file for Xinhui, it gave out lots of rubbish on the screen when we loaded the .jsp page from the browser. It was okay when I reverted the file. When I used vi to modify the file, it gave the rubbish again. But interestingly, when I removed the modifications using vi, the page loaded correctly. In the end Tang Seng solved it by restarting the various instances of iplanet 1 by 1. Maybe our lifeisgreat application is too large already. The .ear file is 1 GB alone in size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home