20060413 - Thu
[Summary]
Had Campbell Instant Soup for breakfast. Messaged 'Happy Birthday' to Jayne. Took 970 to work. Helped Siew Ling enable her URLs to turn into links in her Lotus Notes. Brought lunch from the old Long Ji stall. They have use a different name now. But Tang Seng said that the people selling are still the same. Checked Lawrence's message on my phone. He got almost 100% right except that he used 毛球 instead of 羽毛球. Siew Ling gave me a box of Cadbury Chocs as Easter Present. Completed the Event Management module of eReg. Song Jing found the JSP file where we can customise the SSO Login page. Went for Apps 3 meeting. It was chaired by Boon Choon. Fitness First deducted the $145 from my bank account again. Anita said that the money has been banked in yesterday. Badminton @ AA. Dropped Lawrence & Yeo @ Fortune Seafood. Bathed @ home. Dinner @ Fortune Seafood. Sent Yeo & Lawrence home. Drove towards Balaclava. Jayne messaged that she's drunk & gg home. Parked car @ Connaught Drive. Couldn't find Traffic Light. Went Thunper. Goodwood Park Hotel has no more free parking now. Parked @ coach bay outside Hyatt Regency. Went home & slept.
[Confusion]
Out of the SSO customisation confusion, I noticed that Song Jing is really valuable asset to the company. He even managed to figure out how to customise the login page without touching the database.
[The time of the year]
It's the time of the year where we wait for our increment and bonuses. Apr is always the most important month in GE. It is something like a report card on how well you've pleased your bosses. I thought that the Apps 3 meeting was for this purpose. But no. It was a routine meeting. Saw Doris & Yew Chian @ Level 123 with a lot of envelopes in their hands around 5:40 pm. Maybe those are the ones. What about me? What will I get? These are the questions bugging my head so much that I can't think or work properly. I wonder how many people will actually feel the same way as me.
[My bonus & increment]
I got an increment of 5%. I got a bonus of 3 months. Initially, I felt that it's below my expectations. But I think that's the average amount for the whole company.
Had Campbell Instant Soup for breakfast. Messaged 'Happy Birthday' to Jayne. Took 970 to work. Helped Siew Ling enable her URLs to turn into links in her Lotus Notes. Brought lunch from the old Long Ji stall. They have use a different name now. But Tang Seng said that the people selling are still the same. Checked Lawrence's message on my phone. He got almost 100% right except that he used 毛球 instead of 羽毛球. Siew Ling gave me a box of Cadbury Chocs as Easter Present. Completed the Event Management module of eReg. Song Jing found the JSP file where we can customise the SSO Login page. Went for Apps 3 meeting. It was chaired by Boon Choon. Fitness First deducted the $145 from my bank account again. Anita said that the money has been banked in yesterday. Badminton @ AA. Dropped Lawrence & Yeo @ Fortune Seafood. Bathed @ home. Dinner @ Fortune Seafood. Sent Yeo & Lawrence home. Drove towards Balaclava. Jayne messaged that she's drunk & gg home. Parked car @ Connaught Drive. Couldn't find Traffic Light. Went Thunper. Goodwood Park Hotel has no more free parking now. Parked @ coach bay outside Hyatt Regency. Went home & slept.
[Confusion]
Out of the SSO customisation confusion, I noticed that Song Jing is really valuable asset to the company. He even managed to figure out how to customise the login page without touching the database.
[The time of the year]
It's the time of the year where we wait for our increment and bonuses. Apr is always the most important month in GE. It is something like a report card on how well you've pleased your bosses. I thought that the Apps 3 meeting was for this purpose. But no. It was a routine meeting. Saw Doris & Yew Chian @ Level 123 with a lot of envelopes in their hands around 5:40 pm. Maybe those are the ones. What about me? What will I get? These are the questions bugging my head so much that I can't think or work properly. I wonder how many people will actually feel the same way as me.
[My bonus & increment]
I got an increment of 5%. I got a bonus of 3 months. Initially, I felt that it's below my expectations. But I think that's the average amount for the whole company.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home