20060404 - Tue
[Morning]
Woke up @ 2:15 am to mosquito bites. Then stayed awake for another hour before sleeping until 4+. Slept again @ 5+ until 8+. Had a dream within a dream and I actually realised that I was in a dream. I even told Choon Hong (he was in the dream too) that I was dreaming and jumped around. Woke up from that dream into my original dream. I can't really remember my original dream. But I saw Xinhui inside.
[BM Market]
Took a bath and went to BM Market for breakfast. Parked @ a secluded car park @ Jalan Asmara so that we won't have to pay for parking. Had Hakka Noodles and Wanton Noodles. They are the best I've tasted. The noodles are tasty even on it's own. The Cao Kway Kak stall is still there but the Cao Kway Kak was sold out. The stall holder is now frying Bee Hoon for lunch. He still remembers Daddy. Took a photo with him. Made a short detour to AhLinBiaoGu's place but she wasn't there. We then went home.
[Home]
Copied the 97 photos from the T7 to T41. Noticed that the Chinese Date & Gregorian Date for SanShu's birthday do not match. Man Ku is sure of the Chinese Date, so I updated the Gregorian Date using Outlook's calendar.
[Vising Grand Aunt Poh Choon]
We decided to go Penang again to visit Aunt Poh Choon. Stopped over @ 168 Shop along Green Lane so that Man Ku can buy some clothes for my wedding. We then drove to Aunt Poh Choon's place after spending more than an hour @ the shop. Aunt Poh Choon looks older now. But she's still quite strong physically. She could stand and walk without any walking stick. I called Granny from my handphone and let the 2 old ladies talk for more than 20 minutes. It's worth every cent of my handphone bill seeing the happy faces of 2 80-yr-olds. We listened to her as she talked about her wish for her ashes to be scattered to the sea. It's a pity we couldn't stay longer as I will be going back to Sg tonight. Ate @ BM Plaza on the way back. There's this shop called TianXin. It looks like those Bread Talk kind of cake shop. But there's Zhu3Cao3. Ordered Zha Jiang Mian while Man Ku had pineapple Fried Rice. The Milk Tea was a little sweet though. Man Ku bought things to pray from tomorrow near Lam Soon. We then packeted Mee Goreng as dinner for me.
[Going to take bus]
Charged my phone & camera for a while. Ate the Mee Goreng. Not very good. Left Man Ku's house @ 6 pm. Went straight to Li Xiang tailor shop. My pants is ready! The tailor did the fitting for me. Overall I am quite satisfied with it. Parked opposite Jit Sin and walked to BM Plaza again where Man Ku dropped bought some Oxy cream. She then dropped me @ the bus agency office.
[On the bus]
Boarded the bus @ 7:30 pm. Kiat called a couple of minutes earlier. Told him that I'll be back in Sg tomorrow. The bus was empty when it arrived. We began to pick up passengers all the way to Bagan Serai. A lady in front of me had 2 tickets. Maybe a friend couldn't make the trip @ the last minute. She doesn't look like the sort who buys 2 tickets for herself. For a while I thought my seat was spoil as I tried to lower the seat using the wrong lever. Luckily I found the correct lever before I embarrass myself. The 2nd bus driver slept @ the area behind my seat.
Woke up @ 2:15 am to mosquito bites. Then stayed awake for another hour before sleeping until 4+. Slept again @ 5+ until 8+. Had a dream within a dream and I actually realised that I was in a dream. I even told Choon Hong (he was in the dream too) that I was dreaming and jumped around. Woke up from that dream into my original dream. I can't really remember my original dream. But I saw Xinhui inside.
[BM Market]
Took a bath and went to BM Market for breakfast. Parked @ a secluded car park @ Jalan Asmara so that we won't have to pay for parking. Had Hakka Noodles and Wanton Noodles. They are the best I've tasted. The noodles are tasty even on it's own. The Cao Kway Kak stall is still there but the Cao Kway Kak was sold out. The stall holder is now frying Bee Hoon for lunch. He still remembers Daddy. Took a photo with him. Made a short detour to AhLinBiaoGu's place but she wasn't there. We then went home.
[Home]
Copied the 97 photos from the T7 to T41. Noticed that the Chinese Date & Gregorian Date for SanShu's birthday do not match. Man Ku is sure of the Chinese Date, so I updated the Gregorian Date using Outlook's calendar.
[Vising Grand Aunt Poh Choon]
We decided to go Penang again to visit Aunt Poh Choon. Stopped over @ 168 Shop along Green Lane so that Man Ku can buy some clothes for my wedding. We then drove to Aunt Poh Choon's place after spending more than an hour @ the shop. Aunt Poh Choon looks older now. But she's still quite strong physically. She could stand and walk without any walking stick. I called Granny from my handphone and let the 2 old ladies talk for more than 20 minutes. It's worth every cent of my handphone bill seeing the happy faces of 2 80-yr-olds. We listened to her as she talked about her wish for her ashes to be scattered to the sea. It's a pity we couldn't stay longer as I will be going back to Sg tonight. Ate @ BM Plaza on the way back. There's this shop called TianXin. It looks like those Bread Talk kind of cake shop. But there's Zhu3Cao3. Ordered Zha Jiang Mian while Man Ku had pineapple Fried Rice. The Milk Tea was a little sweet though. Man Ku bought things to pray from tomorrow near Lam Soon. We then packeted Mee Goreng as dinner for me.
[Going to take bus]
Charged my phone & camera for a while. Ate the Mee Goreng. Not very good. Left Man Ku's house @ 6 pm. Went straight to Li Xiang tailor shop. My pants is ready! The tailor did the fitting for me. Overall I am quite satisfied with it. Parked opposite Jit Sin and walked to BM Plaza again where Man Ku dropped bought some Oxy cream. She then dropped me @ the bus agency office.
[On the bus]
Boarded the bus @ 7:30 pm. Kiat called a couple of minutes earlier. Told him that I'll be back in Sg tomorrow. The bus was empty when it arrived. We began to pick up passengers all the way to Bagan Serai. A lady in front of me had 2 tickets. Maybe a friend couldn't make the trip @ the last minute. She doesn't look like the sort who buys 2 tickets for herself. For a while I thought my seat was spoil as I tried to lower the seat using the wrong lever. Luckily I found the correct lever before I embarrass myself. The 2nd bus driver slept @ the area behind my seat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home