[2005 10 26] - [Wed]
Breakfast
Had Maggi Assam for breakfast. Mummy fetched me to office as usual.
Work
I’ve got things to do already. Will be doing the updating of the fund prices page.
WoW Project closing
Had a little plaque from there with my name on it. It’s a nice gesture. The project closing was followed by a buffet lunch at 13th floor. I only had the Fried Rice and the Spring Rolls. The rest of the dishes were meat.
Tea at 12th floor
Jeffrey can match Vincent Goh in terms of Talk Cock skills. It’s a unique skill to be able to talk so much cock and finish his Carrot Cake at the same time. I think the RIT seminar will be entertaining with him around.
Blur Orange
Tried to help Karnala to burn CD only to realise that I forgot to plug the CD Burner into the USB port.
Asleep
Some sleeping gases seem to have escaped and engulfed my cubicle. I just hoped that I didn’t snore. Daxin is paying dreamland a visit in a checking-email pose.
RIT
The dates have been pushed to 16 - 18 Nov. It’s even better as I would be spending more time away from office. Now thinking of that, it might not be a good thing. Pearl Lee has issues because the DR day is on 19 Nov while Jenny highlighted that there’s a meeting with CAD on 17 Nov. Venue is still not confirmed yet. And at this juncture, may I propose that we go Rasa Sentosa? I don’t mind previewing the place for the 24-26 Nov hotel stay. I don’t even mind sharing rooms with Wui Bin, Jeffrey & Magdalene. Maybe we can even do our presentation by the sea.
Chris…
… actually found my comments on Jeffrey funny. Dunno why I’m so happy. Maybe it’s the best email I’ve received today in relation to the rest of the junk mails telling me to fill time sheet, telling me to go health talk, telling me how the health talk went.
Karnala’s daughter
She looks like a typical Indian baby with big big eyes. I think my 50c coin is about the same size. I wasn’t paying much attention to the other photos though. Was more concerned about Karnala’s TV being perched dangerously on the TV shelf.
Changes to fundprices
It looks simple enough. I just need some instructions on how to interpret the Fund Codes from Tang Seng to fit the last piece of the jigsaw in.
Soccer
Boro, Livorno, Empoli, Parma, Celta & Osasuna. Please do well tonight. Although I didn’t bet on you guys tonight. It will do a lot of good to my bruised ego. I still want to erase memories of last week.
PoC Backup
Was helping Ying Wei identify the paths where she can do her backup. There’s an automated software to actually do it for us. We can even set pre or post scripts to run. Cool.
SSO Meeting
As a backup of Junxu, I’m making just a cameo appearance. Went through the usual stuff about deadlines, deployments etc.
Ling’s bday
Will be going Ling’s place tonight to spend the night with her. It’s her bday tomorrow. But first I had to get over the trials of waiting 20 minutes for 147 at Chinatown Point.
Ling’s Home
Slept very early after watching the 9pm show. I really surprised that her Mum can sleep so soundly despite the TV being that loud. Let me rephrase that. It’s 2 TVs! I was covering my ears with the bolsters.
Had Maggi Assam for breakfast. Mummy fetched me to office as usual.
Work
I’ve got things to do already. Will be doing the updating of the fund prices page.
WoW Project closing
Had a little plaque from there with my name on it. It’s a nice gesture. The project closing was followed by a buffet lunch at 13th floor. I only had the Fried Rice and the Spring Rolls. The rest of the dishes were meat.
Tea at 12th floor
Jeffrey can match Vincent Goh in terms of Talk Cock skills. It’s a unique skill to be able to talk so much cock and finish his Carrot Cake at the same time. I think the RIT seminar will be entertaining with him around.
Blur Orange
Tried to help Karnala to burn CD only to realise that I forgot to plug the CD Burner into the USB port.
Asleep
Some sleeping gases seem to have escaped and engulfed my cubicle. I just hoped that I didn’t snore. Daxin is paying dreamland a visit in a checking-email pose.
RIT
The dates have been pushed to 16 - 18 Nov. It’s even better as I would be spending more time away from office. Now thinking of that, it might not be a good thing. Pearl Lee has issues because the DR day is on 19 Nov while Jenny highlighted that there’s a meeting with CAD on 17 Nov. Venue is still not confirmed yet. And at this juncture, may I propose that we go Rasa Sentosa? I don’t mind previewing the place for the 24-26 Nov hotel stay. I don’t even mind sharing rooms with Wui Bin, Jeffrey & Magdalene. Maybe we can even do our presentation by the sea.
Chris…
… actually found my comments on Jeffrey funny. Dunno why I’m so happy. Maybe it’s the best email I’ve received today in relation to the rest of the junk mails telling me to fill time sheet, telling me to go health talk, telling me how the health talk went.
Karnala’s daughter
She looks like a typical Indian baby with big big eyes. I think my 50c coin is about the same size. I wasn’t paying much attention to the other photos though. Was more concerned about Karnala’s TV being perched dangerously on the TV shelf.
Changes to fundprices
It looks simple enough. I just need some instructions on how to interpret the Fund Codes from Tang Seng to fit the last piece of the jigsaw in.
Soccer
Boro, Livorno, Empoli, Parma, Celta & Osasuna. Please do well tonight. Although I didn’t bet on you guys tonight. It will do a lot of good to my bruised ego. I still want to erase memories of last week.
PoC Backup
Was helping Ying Wei identify the paths where she can do her backup. There’s an automated software to actually do it for us. We can even set pre or post scripts to run. Cool.
SSO Meeting
As a backup of Junxu, I’m making just a cameo appearance. Went through the usual stuff about deadlines, deployments etc.
Ling’s bday
Will be going Ling’s place tonight to spend the night with her. It’s her bday tomorrow. But first I had to get over the trials of waiting 20 minutes for 147 at Chinatown Point.
Ling’s Home
Slept very early after watching the 9pm show. I really surprised that her Mum can sleep so soundly despite the TV being that loud. Let me rephrase that. It’s 2 TVs! I was covering my ears with the bolsters.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home