[2005 10 25] - [Tue]
Morning
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast. Mummy fetched me to work today as Mei is not following her today.
Fitness First
Tried out the STEP machine for the first time. Set the difficulty level to 15. I actually took 17 minutes to burn 170 calories. If I was running on the thread mill, I will just need 12 minutes to burn the same amount of calories.
No staff pass!
Forgot to bring staff pass today. So I waited at the Foyer until I saw Shwu Shin. We then went by the back door. The process of getting a ‘T’ pass is now very easy. I just need to approach Sock Lan and a ‘T’ pass will be issued immediately.
Soccer
There are lots of League Cup matches tonight. Most can go either way. Maybe only Mansfield is worth considering.
Hotels
Furama, Grand Copthorne Waterfront & Holiday Inn Atrium all kena booked already on 24 Jun 2006. I’m fast running out of options. All thanx to Fatty Weng.
Harbour City Restaurant
Decent restaurant here. Can hold up to 50 tables. On top of that, we can have the whole restaurant if the booking is 35 tables and above. Free flow beer.
Lunch
Bought Maggi Goreng for those on 14th floor. But they took forever to come as they were at some health talk which told them not to eat Maggi Goreng.
Bird Flu again
Daxin talked about Bird Flu again. What’s so fascinating about it huh? I decided to concentrate on the 8 days magazine that I just bought.
StaffNet PoC
As of now, StaffNet PoC is officially in a coma. In the words of Dr Choon Hong. It is diagnosed as ‘Hard Disk’ failure. Stephen has offered to raise an ITPR to look for a replacement while we grieve the demise of 10.1.21.53. We were about to go write the eulogy when Choon Hong detected some life in the OID server. Did a reboot and it’s heart started beating again.
Puteri Pan Pacific JB
Their most expensive wedding package is only RM800+ nett. But a barrel of beer costs around RM1100. Yes it isn’t a typo. This is how expensive beer in M’sia is.
Had Bee Hoon for breakfast. Mummy fetched me to work today as Mei is not following her today.
Fitness First
Tried out the STEP machine for the first time. Set the difficulty level to 15. I actually took 17 minutes to burn 170 calories. If I was running on the thread mill, I will just need 12 minutes to burn the same amount of calories.
No staff pass!
Forgot to bring staff pass today. So I waited at the Foyer until I saw Shwu Shin. We then went by the back door. The process of getting a ‘T’ pass is now very easy. I just need to approach Sock Lan and a ‘T’ pass will be issued immediately.
Soccer
There are lots of League Cup matches tonight. Most can go either way. Maybe only Mansfield is worth considering.
Hotels
Furama, Grand Copthorne Waterfront & Holiday Inn Atrium all kena booked already on 24 Jun 2006. I’m fast running out of options. All thanx to Fatty Weng.
Harbour City Restaurant
Decent restaurant here. Can hold up to 50 tables. On top of that, we can have the whole restaurant if the booking is 35 tables and above. Free flow beer.
Lunch
Bought Maggi Goreng for those on 14th floor. But they took forever to come as they were at some health talk which told them not to eat Maggi Goreng.
Bird Flu again
Daxin talked about Bird Flu again. What’s so fascinating about it huh? I decided to concentrate on the 8 days magazine that I just bought.
StaffNet PoC
As of now, StaffNet PoC is officially in a coma. In the words of Dr Choon Hong. It is diagnosed as ‘Hard Disk’ failure. Stephen has offered to raise an ITPR to look for a replacement while we grieve the demise of 10.1.21.53. We were about to go write the eulogy when Choon Hong detected some life in the OID server. Did a reboot and it’s heart started beating again.
Puteri Pan Pacific JB
Their most expensive wedding package is only RM800+ nett. But a barrel of beer costs around RM1100. Yes it isn’t a typo. This is how expensive beer in M’sia is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home