Monday, October 03, 2005

[2005 10 03] - [Mon]

Going back to camp
Got up at 5:45 am. Stoned for about 15 minutes before putting on my no.4. Today will be the last day of my ICT. Got up on 171 and messaged Kit the bus license plate number. He’ll be getting up at Bukit Panjang. Among those stuff that I packed in my bag last night are photos of my NS days from 20SA. I think it will be quite nostalgic.
Breakfast in camp
Breakfast at the canteen at Blk 18 was disappointing. The main food stall was closed. So I only had Lor Mai Kai from the drinks stall.
Returning of bunk
As the rest of the ICT had been. This is a waiting game. We had to wait for Alpha and Bravo to finish theirs before we can return. I spent the rest of my time lying down in bed.
ICT Closing
Got my 2nd Sergeant promotion certificate. We nominated Lee Poh Huat for the best soldier award. For 2 consecutive ICTs, those who were under me during the exercise got the award.
Lunch
Lunch was indented. The quality of the food is getting better and better. The rice is not even pure rice. It is ginger rice. The last time I ate ginger rice was at an expensive Vegetarian Restaurant.
Out-processing
I out processed at 12:47 pm sharp. Went to take a bus home.
ERP
Ended up paying ERP twice while taking a cab to Clarke Quay. Shit man. Now, Orchard is defined as a separate ERP zone. That means that the ERP we paid for Orchard can’t be used for the ERP we pay for Clarke Quay. This is achieved by closing the filter lane turning into River Valley Road towards Clarke Quay from Clemenceau Avenue.
China One
China One is disappointing without Martina. Went down with Alex & Kit to play pool. Had a nose bleed while playing pool. I think the activities last week had a hand in it.
Esmirada
Alex & I went Esmirada to meet Val after pool. I still don’t like that place. Somehow I don’t feel relaxed there. When I rest my head. My body is in an awkward position.
Orchard Towers
Alex described it as a 4-storey whore house. I totally agree with it. Went to one of the pubs in the 2nd floor. It used to be the old Swensens. There were lots of Thai or Vietnamese girls inside. I didn’t pay attention to any of them. Went straight to the pool table and lost to an old man.The girls will take the initiative by sitting at your table. But you’ll have to open conversation with them. It’s not as wild as Crazy Horse where they will come and take you by the arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home