[2005 09 28] - [Wed]
[1040] - Bunk
Went down at 6:30 am to do warm-up for IPPT. But what the hell! IPPT didn’t start until 8 am. It’s the same ‘wait to rush, rush to wait’ army mentality. To be fair to them, things have improved tremendously. I failed my standing broad jump. No surprises as I’ve cleared my IPPT in February earlier this year and I didn’t train for it. Had breakfast immediately after returning the tag.
Returning the tag is another process that deserves some improvement. Currently, there would be clerk telling us to book RT if we have failed or some other thing if we have passed. I think the system should be smart enough to know whether we have cleared or we are on RT and advise us on a screen accordingly.
Went down at 6:30 am to do warm-up for IPPT. But what the hell! IPPT didn’t start until 8 am. It’s the same ‘wait to rush, rush to wait’ army mentality. To be fair to them, things have improved tremendously. I failed my standing broad jump. No surprises as I’ve cleared my IPPT in February earlier this year and I didn’t train for it. Had breakfast immediately after returning the tag.
Returning the tag is another process that deserves some improvement. Currently, there would be clerk telling us to book RT if we have failed or some other thing if we have passed. I think the system should be smart enough to know whether we have cleared or we are on RT and advise us on a screen accordingly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home