[2005 09 26] - [Mon]
[1751] - Waiting for last parade, Khatib Camp
Yesterday
Spent the rest of yesterday packing up. Dinner was at Fatty Weng. Granny suddenly decided that she wanted Shark's Fin for dinner. Next destination after dinner was East Coast Park. It was also Granny's idea. At first we were not that willing to go. But it was a blessing in disguise. Ling & I actually enjoyed the sea breeze.
Reservist
It's damn high tech now. A swipe of my IC and my whole in-process lasted a couple of seconds. Morning is the usual, we went to draw our Optical Stores, Guns & Camouflage Stores. Found out that Tang Ing Seng actually knows Serene. Lunch was not too bad. Contributed by the fact that I skipped breakfast.
Yesterday
Spent the rest of yesterday packing up. Dinner was at Fatty Weng. Granny suddenly decided that she wanted Shark's Fin for dinner. Next destination after dinner was East Coast Park. It was also Granny's idea. At first we were not that willing to go. But it was a blessing in disguise. Ling & I actually enjoyed the sea breeze.
Reservist
It's damn high tech now. A swipe of my IC and my whole in-process lasted a couple of seconds. Morning is the usual, we went to draw our Optical Stores, Guns & Camouflage Stores. Found out that Tang Ing Seng actually knows Serene. Lunch was not too bad. Contributed by the fact that I skipped breakfast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home