Wednesday, May 18, 2005

[2005 05 18] - [Wed]

[0920] - Fitness First
FF actually has a party on 27 May for members and their friends. The magic words that made me interested were ‘Free’ & ‘Beer’. Took 3 tickets. Now who should I call?
[0945] - Desk
It's been 2 weeks and SJ has not got back regarding the website thingy. This is prove that all the talk is bullshit.
[1130] - Desk
Invited Stephen & Gen to the FF party.
[1215] - Tanjong Pagar
Meeting Alex for lunch so that I can pass him the photos. Just ordered Kway Teow and Nasi Lemak. I took just 5 minutes to cycle here.
[1345] - Desk
With Alex that means drinks. Went Union Square to play pool and a couple of drinks after lunch. Gotta wait until 2:30 pm before Edwin bring the lawyers to look at the PerceptiveI software.
[1500] - Desk
Lawyer came and I showed him the defects. Stephen and Cai Wei's meeting also finished and they came over. Still waiting for Tang Seng's XML samples.
[1900] - Great World City
Went Fitness First for a quick bath. After that, Daxin & me took 970 to Great World. There's actually a fans' party going on in the open space beside the box office. Beer ladies in short skirts were giving out free bottles of Heineken. There were lots of people dressing up as their favourite Star Wars character. The only guy who dressed as Darth Vader got the first prize. I took some video and still shots to capture the moment.
[2145] - Great World City
Movie ends. I find it better than the second installment of the trilogy. Lots of action. The chancellor is actually the Sith Lord. One drawback is that Anakin turned bad too adruptly. There was not much build up. I guess I can't expect too much coz the movie can only be within a couple of hours. The ending was also quite adrupt. Darth Vader got the mask after he lost the duel with Obi Wan Kenobi and got burnt by some lava. Darth Vader's wife died while giving birth to Leia and Luke.
[2200] - Great World City
Yeo picked me up in his new Mazda 6 together with Andy and Junjie. We dropped Daxin at Somerset MRT before going to Bedok for Minced Meat Noodles.
[2245] - Bedok
Ordered 6 bowls of Minced Meat Noodles, Fried Oyster and Satay. Another bottle of Heineken came. It was more than enough. Andy was a total misfit in the equation. He never asked us anything. Only talked about his US trip. He didn't even offer to help out at Junjie's wedding.
[2325] - PIE
Hinted to Yeo to fetch Andy home first. It's very difficult to talk about a lot of things with Andy around.
[2350] - Jurong West
Finally reached Andy's place!

2 Comments:

Blogger juan said...

I WANT TO GO :) - Ling-

10:04 AM  
Blogger juan said...

So STRAIGHT!!! :P -Juan-

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home