[2005 05 16] - [Mon]
[0915] - Desk
Dharmesh came back with a crew cut. I think he looks better this way. Hope he keeps it this way. Gmail doesn’t seem to work on my browser. Gotta use Mozilla. eConnect printing is out of alignment again. It’s the first time in weeks. At least it didn’t happen again when I re-printed.
[1045] - Desk
Sent the negatives to Fotohub for reprinting. Over there, saw that the photo book costs $168! I expected it to be less than $100. Checked out Fitness First there too. The lift to 6th floor actually opens into the FF counter. So a bit pai se when I went up and took the lift down immediately. What am I supposed to do? Say ‘Hi’ to them?
[1210] - Desk
Managed to get the quicklinks to work right before lunch time. I thought that was simple but it turned out to be harder than it sounds.
[1255] - Desk
Lunch group is quite small today. Dharmesh looks a bit like Suren with his new hair cut. Still talking about the China’s version of Tian Long Ba Bu. We have been talking about it everyday for some time already. Would like to lay my hands on one of those posters. If there’s any.
[1400] - Desk
Cai Wei, Eng Yeow and Daxin tried to fix a date for Starwars III. But there’s no common date available. ‘5410’ and ‘0541’ didn’t come out for the 4D draw. Luckily none of them bought the numbers.
[1415] - Desk
Offered to help Dharmesh for the FPMS-LiG integration. But as Karnala is still working on the first class. I had to wait. Dharmesh also going to work on another class. So I’ll see who finishes first.
[1445] - Desk
Went to make the scrolling calendar work in the ‘Development’ tab on StaffNet Production server. ISRep called me again about missing SMSes. I finally showed him how to view the SMS list. Until now he still does not realise that there are supposed to be 2 fewer SMSes on Mondays.
[1550] - Desk
Just booked movie tickets. Going to catch StarwarsIII on Wed with Daxin.
[1700] - FF, Raffles Place
Just collected the reprints for Alex. Checking out FF at OUB Plaza. Not as impressive as George Street. I’m glad I’m nearer George Street. There’s only hot drinks and plain water. Swimming pool is also cold cold water.
[2300] - Coffeeshop near my home
Kiat jio-ed for drinks. Decided to try out the coffeeshop near the house. Had Fried Rice, Kaya Toast and lots of beer. Bin joined us later. The Lotus Elise that stopped outside Kiat’s house didn’t belong to Kiat’s friend. He is just helping the owner take care of it for a day.
[2345] - Rifle Range Road
Took a drive in Bin’s company car. He is only using it for one day. We went to the darkest part of Rifle Range Road and brought beer there. It’s fucking scary there at night.
Dharmesh came back with a crew cut. I think he looks better this way. Hope he keeps it this way. Gmail doesn’t seem to work on my browser. Gotta use Mozilla. eConnect printing is out of alignment again. It’s the first time in weeks. At least it didn’t happen again when I re-printed.
[1045] - Desk
Sent the negatives to Fotohub for reprinting. Over there, saw that the photo book costs $168! I expected it to be less than $100. Checked out Fitness First there too. The lift to 6th floor actually opens into the FF counter. So a bit pai se when I went up and took the lift down immediately. What am I supposed to do? Say ‘Hi’ to them?
[1210] - Desk
Managed to get the quicklinks to work right before lunch time. I thought that was simple but it turned out to be harder than it sounds.
[1255] - Desk
Lunch group is quite small today. Dharmesh looks a bit like Suren with his new hair cut. Still talking about the China’s version of Tian Long Ba Bu. We have been talking about it everyday for some time already. Would like to lay my hands on one of those posters. If there’s any.
[1400] - Desk
Cai Wei, Eng Yeow and Daxin tried to fix a date for Starwars III. But there’s no common date available. ‘5410’ and ‘0541’ didn’t come out for the 4D draw. Luckily none of them bought the numbers.
[1415] - Desk
Offered to help Dharmesh for the FPMS-LiG integration. But as Karnala is still working on the first class. I had to wait. Dharmesh also going to work on another class. So I’ll see who finishes first.
[1445] - Desk
Went to make the scrolling calendar work in the ‘Development’ tab on StaffNet Production server. ISRep called me again about missing SMSes. I finally showed him how to view the SMS list. Until now he still does not realise that there are supposed to be 2 fewer SMSes on Mondays.
[1550] - Desk
Just booked movie tickets. Going to catch StarwarsIII on Wed with Daxin.
[1700] - FF, Raffles Place
Just collected the reprints for Alex. Checking out FF at OUB Plaza. Not as impressive as George Street. I’m glad I’m nearer George Street. There’s only hot drinks and plain water. Swimming pool is also cold cold water.
[2300] - Coffeeshop near my home
Kiat jio-ed for drinks. Decided to try out the coffeeshop near the house. Had Fried Rice, Kaya Toast and lots of beer. Bin joined us later. The Lotus Elise that stopped outside Kiat’s house didn’t belong to Kiat’s friend. He is just helping the owner take care of it for a day.
[2345] - Rifle Range Road
Took a drive in Bin’s company car. He is only using it for one day. We went to the darkest part of Rifle Range Road and brought beer there. It’s fucking scary there at night.

2 Comments:
Gmail works fine with explorer....Bradsblog
Turns out that IE6 is not able to cache anything on the hard drive. I reallocated the cache directory and it works now.
Post a Comment
<< Home