[2005 05 13] - [Fri]
[0900] - Wilson’s old home
Arrive at Wilson’s place. The professional movers have arrived too.
[1000] - Wilson’s home
Movers have done their job. Quick and efficient. Wilson only paid $150. I think this is a company opened by ex-convicts. Their service is very good.
[1030] - Wilson’s home
Go through some porn sites to test Wilson’s internet connection. Upload is slow but downloads are fast. I think the writer that complained about sggirls is jealous that her photo is not on it.
[1100] - Wilson’s home
Watch Sudirman Cup. Cute Li Li plays against some Dutch opposition. She thrashes the Dutch player.
[1120] - Wilson’s home
Decide to cycle home. Today’s leave is only half day.
[1150] - Home
Arrive home. Now to change and go down. Just informed Stephen to Tar Pau for me.
[1245] - Fitness First
I go for a swim. Saw someone that looks like Sabrina in the body combat class. Not surprised as she works in this area.
[1330] - Lvl 11
Tang Seng packets vegetarian for me. The food tastes better after exercise.
[1800] - Desk
Spent the whole afternoon trying to get the dynamic quicklinks to work. It's hard to do stuff in plsql. Ling understands me very well. She told me to call her later when I told her I'm damn busy.
[2015] - Kiat's home
Helping Kiat with reassembling his PC. This is the 2nd time I've done that in my life. It's a real challenge.
[2145] - Kiat's home
Finally fixed the God-Damned PC. We can finally start drinking now.
Arrive at Wilson’s place. The professional movers have arrived too.
[1000] - Wilson’s home
Movers have done their job. Quick and efficient. Wilson only paid $150. I think this is a company opened by ex-convicts. Their service is very good.
[1030] - Wilson’s home
Go through some porn sites to test Wilson’s internet connection. Upload is slow but downloads are fast. I think the writer that complained about sggirls is jealous that her photo is not on it.
[1100] - Wilson’s home
Watch Sudirman Cup. Cute Li Li plays against some Dutch opposition. She thrashes the Dutch player.
[1120] - Wilson’s home
Decide to cycle home. Today’s leave is only half day.
[1150] - Home
Arrive home. Now to change and go down. Just informed Stephen to Tar Pau for me.
[1245] - Fitness First
I go for a swim. Saw someone that looks like Sabrina in the body combat class. Not surprised as she works in this area.
[1330] - Lvl 11
Tang Seng packets vegetarian for me. The food tastes better after exercise.
[1800] - Desk
Spent the whole afternoon trying to get the dynamic quicklinks to work. It's hard to do stuff in plsql. Ling understands me very well. She told me to call her later when I told her I'm damn busy.
[2015] - Kiat's home
Helping Kiat with reassembling his PC. This is the 2nd time I've done that in my life. It's a real challenge.
[2145] - Kiat's home
Finally fixed the God-Damned PC. We can finally start drinking now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home