Wednesday, April 20, 2005

[2005 04 20] - [Wed]

[1130] - Desk
Just finished doing the randomising function for LMS. Thank God there’s a ‘shuffle’ method in the Collections class to save me. 6 lines of code. Going to collect more photos of my Bung Khla trip later. Still gotta buy walking stick for my Grandmama from pharmacy. Wonder if my Travel Insurance claim can go through. I will be happy if I can claim the $300. At least it can cover the extra night’s hotel and the TG flight from Udon Thani to Bangkok.
[1550] - Desk
Collecting more photos from Photohub. J has resigned. Her last day will be next Tuesday. She just tendered yesterday. Have been entertaining suggestions on how to write captions for my albums. Original plan was to paste them on A4 paper. Good thing that Xinhui made known the availability of such albums. Then I don’t have to go hunting for glue. For the next 2 days I’ll not be in office. Going for some workshop tomorrow and going to ROM to confirm documents on Friday. Must remember to remind Sarah to bug Tang Seng instead of me for Project Oyster later.
[2315] - Bed
Sleeping early for the night. Got seminar tomorrow at Palais Renaissance. Think I'll leave my bicycle at home. Need to maintain some Good Image for a 'Good Image' Workshop. I must really change the tyres of my new bike. It's been a bitch trying to cycle with those mountain-biking tyres. Might go tomorrow if there's time. That's all for the day. Time to zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home