Sunday, November 26, 2006

20061126 - Sun

1236 - Church
Levelled up to 33 last night. Ling levelled up to 38 shortly after when she came back from Bugis w her parents. My character for the past week has been @ a place called Zipangu. It's very Japanese in theme. Even the music has a Japanese feel to it. I can't take care of most of the monsters and quests though. Their levels are too high for me. So I'm stuck with Flaming Racoons and Cloud Foxes. Even at Level 33 with a base Dexterity of 67, I can still get a miss occasionally when I attack a Cloud Fox.

1241 - Church
Finally found out from hidden-street.net how to get the Cotton Teddy for the Sakura Quest. We need to get to Orbis to kill some bear-like monster.

1249 - Church
Just came downstairs after the service. Francis Khoo is still praying for some church members after an altar call. There's fellowship lunch today. The food seem to be from a different caterer today with a significant reduction in variety. There's only Mee Goreng, Fried Bee Hoon, Soon Kueh, Curry Puff & some drinks.

1251 - Church
Did a Sudoku puzzle from 'Today' last night. It had a rating of 5. Created a softcopy as Mummmy had already filled some entries. It took quite some time but I still managed to finish it. Saw that some of Mummy's entries were wrong.

1350 - Waiting bay near Bukit Timah Plaza
That fellowship lunch wasn't a normal fellowship lunch. It was supposed to be a snack coz Francis Khoo's sermon is actually an evangelical service. Auntie Maggie said that it's $3 per head. The Mee Goreng today is much better than the Fried Bee Hoon. The generous sprinkling of Bean Sprouts in the Bee Hoon was the cause of this. Usually, I would prefer Bee Hoon over noodles. Mummy came down after counting the offerings for the church. We brought home 2 packets of Mee Goreng and a packet of Bee Hoon for our dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home