20061116 - Thu
0943 - Desk
Yesterday
Had Tau Kua, Ngoh Hiang, Vegetables & Sardine fish for dinner @ home. After Surai came, we seem to have more food @ home. There was also Fu Chuk Soup. Watched the last episode of 人间蒸发. Mei returned the DVDs to Video Ezy for me. Mapled w Ling. Thao & Suhyi joined us after a while. Took a group picture @ Kerning. We went Zippangu town. It's very Japanese in design. Lots of monsters that I couldn't kill. By the time we logged off, it's already 12:30 am.
Today
Shit. My $40 bet on Holland ended up going back to Singaporepools! Cannot wake up on time today. Had Bak Chang for breakfast. Mummy offered to pick me up from badminton today. She asked if I got Granny's IC & the OCBC bank book. Found the IC but couldn't find the bank book. I remembered that it's with Mummy. Took 970 to work. Ling & I got seats beside each other and we did nothing but sleep on the bus. Managed to reach office before 9 am. Stupid X. Want to see my calendar also don't want to walk to my desk. If I can go Tanah Merah just to celebrate D's birthday, I don't see what's the problem with going 3 floors down to see my calendar. After all, she was the one who wanted to find out what's a good day for moving in the first place. Installed mpstat on Tang Seng's suggestion to see whether the 2 CPUs are utilised on the Duo machine.
0954 - Desk
Installed mpstat. The smaller ThinkCentre doesn't have multi-processors. Installing it on the Duo ThinkCentre.
1004 - Desk
Argh…Duo ThinkCentre simply died. It doesn't respond to my keyboard after I switched to pure terminal mode. Have to reboot. Linux seems to be going the way of Windows. Mini-ThinkCentre just had a segmentation fault moments ago.
1014 - Desk
System Integrity Check on Duo ThinkCentre taking forever!!! Called Contractor Tan. Realised that I can only supervise the renovations next week on Thursday & Friday. Messaged Mummy to find the OCBC bank book.
1023 - Desk
System Integrity Check done. It's confirmed. Keyboard doesn't work in pure terminal mode on Duo ThinkCentre.
1028 - Desk
Just logged in to Google Docs. Google spreadsheets are cool! Feels like the real thing.
1519 - Mtg Rm 11A
Played Maple in office. Levelled up to 85% killing racoons while waiting for the transfer of the Oracle 10g installation files to complete. The 4 CDs have occupy a space of 1.7 GB combined. Installed required Linux libraries so that the Oracle Installer can run. Missed CommIT as a result. There were not enough food today. I ended up eating plain chicken rice & chilli. Someone brought in GV that no ITCM staff won the Choice Solution Provider award. KW said that the winners are all deserving winners. Someone also brought up something in GV about ROME. Boring boring meeting. Devin is giving a presentation on Oracle Financials. If one can die of boredom, it will be here. EL actually asked Stephen to call his ITCM staff over for the presentation.
Yesterday
Had Tau Kua, Ngoh Hiang, Vegetables & Sardine fish for dinner @ home. After Surai came, we seem to have more food @ home. There was also Fu Chuk Soup. Watched the last episode of 人间蒸发. Mei returned the DVDs to Video Ezy for me. Mapled w Ling. Thao & Suhyi joined us after a while. Took a group picture @ Kerning. We went Zippangu town. It's very Japanese in design. Lots of monsters that I couldn't kill. By the time we logged off, it's already 12:30 am.
Today
Shit. My $40 bet on Holland ended up going back to Singaporepools! Cannot wake up on time today. Had Bak Chang for breakfast. Mummy offered to pick me up from badminton today. She asked if I got Granny's IC & the OCBC bank book. Found the IC but couldn't find the bank book. I remembered that it's with Mummy. Took 970 to work. Ling & I got seats beside each other and we did nothing but sleep on the bus. Managed to reach office before 9 am. Stupid X. Want to see my calendar also don't want to walk to my desk. If I can go Tanah Merah just to celebrate D's birthday, I don't see what's the problem with going 3 floors down to see my calendar. After all, she was the one who wanted to find out what's a good day for moving in the first place. Installed mpstat on Tang Seng's suggestion to see whether the 2 CPUs are utilised on the Duo machine.
0954 - Desk
Installed mpstat. The smaller ThinkCentre doesn't have multi-processors. Installing it on the Duo ThinkCentre.
1004 - Desk
Argh…Duo ThinkCentre simply died. It doesn't respond to my keyboard after I switched to pure terminal mode. Have to reboot. Linux seems to be going the way of Windows. Mini-ThinkCentre just had a segmentation fault moments ago.
1014 - Desk
System Integrity Check on Duo ThinkCentre taking forever!!! Called Contractor Tan. Realised that I can only supervise the renovations next week on Thursday & Friday. Messaged Mummy to find the OCBC bank book.
1023 - Desk
System Integrity Check done. It's confirmed. Keyboard doesn't work in pure terminal mode on Duo ThinkCentre.
1028 - Desk
Just logged in to Google Docs. Google spreadsheets are cool! Feels like the real thing.
1519 - Mtg Rm 11A
Played Maple in office. Levelled up to 85% killing racoons while waiting for the transfer of the Oracle 10g installation files to complete. The 4 CDs have occupy a space of 1.7 GB combined. Installed required Linux libraries so that the Oracle Installer can run. Missed CommIT as a result. There were not enough food today. I ended up eating plain chicken rice & chilli. Someone brought in GV that no ITCM staff won the Choice Solution Provider award. KW said that the winners are all deserving winners. Someone also brought up something in GV about ROME. Boring boring meeting. Devin is giving a presentation on Oracle Financials. If one can die of boredom, it will be here. EL actually asked Stephen to call his ITCM staff over for the presentation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home