Tuesday, November 14, 2006

20061114 - Tue

0949 - Desk
Yesterday
Ling faxed some Sudoku puzzles over. Had Indian Vegetarian MVR for lunch. The rest bought MacDonald's coz Hong Lim is closed for cleaning. Did the difficult Sudoku puzzles that Ling sent over for the whole afternoon. Ling informed me about a requirement for a java tutor. It was posted on 28 Aug 2006 @ lina-alert.com. The handphone number is ********. Laval sent an email. Saw that a washing machine point is needed. They also required SCV points in Laval's room and the study room. On top of that they requested for the power point to be beside the SCV points. Finally a phone point is also needed in the study room. Michelle mentioned that there's no mirror @ the basin. I remember that there are mirrors in both the basins in the 2 bathrooms. Called Contractor Tan. Agreed to meet him @ 12 noon @ 63B tomorrow. Offered the Greygoose Vodka to Ivy & Garry. Ivy talked a lot after drinking the Vodka. Gave a lot of 'motherly' advice. Went Khazbar w BS, G & D. It was boring as they were spending a good part of it gossiping about GELM ppl. Ate Maggi Goreng. Took 961 to Golden Mile. Went Thai Disco w Garry. We needed separate lockers for our bags as they were too big to fit into a single one. Garry enjoyed Thai Disco. Took cab home. Cab driver forgot to turn into Farrer Road towards Garry's apartment. Gave me a discount. Paid only $11 for the cab. Played a bit of Maple. Changed my weapon to use the dagger. Got some items from Fantasy80.
Today
Woke up @ 6:55 am. Signed on the UOB and Perth documents. Mei was watching Big Momma House 2 downstairs. Asked her to return the DVDs to Video Ezy for me. She said that she'll do it tomorrow. Took 970 to work. Paid $1.10 in coins. Bus is crowded today. Late for work again. Arrived @ 9:15 am. Passed the receipt to Garry for him to claim. Refused to take his money. Went through the phone errors w Stephen & Tang Seng. We suspect that the html tables are causing the page to sway left and right when they are being scrolled down.

1020 - Desk
Tang Seng just discovered that the swaying problem during scroll is caused by an image which is too large. Went to download Kiat's 1-minute movie from www.newyorkminutefilmfestival.com. Told my colleagues to vote for it.

1350 - Desk
Took MRT to Redhill. Met Contractor Tan @ 63B w Laval. Bought MVR for lunch w Laval from the stall opposite. We brought back to 63B to eat. Contractor Tan was 35 minutes late. But we still managed to settle stuff. Told him to do up the washing maching point, the SCV points and the telephone points. Also told him to replace the light switch. He said that it should cost under $500. Took 186 home.

1454 - Desk
Decided to restart my blog. Since I'm so free nowadays. Logged into blogspot.com. It has been upgraded. I was told to sign in with my gmail account and then wait for them to convert.

1531 - Desk
Just moved my stuff down to 9th floor. Garry helped to move the Greygoose. I'm now sitting on the blue plastic chair. I've nothing else to move except I, me & myself.

1613 - Desk
First person I informed about my new blog is C. 2nd is J. Told her K asked me if I wanted to replace HP. She thought HP means handphone.

1627 - Desk
Sent X the hard hard Sudoku puzzle about 1 hour plus ago. She just finished.

1810 - Waiting for 174
Went Fitness First to bathe. Sent an email to Val, Yeo & Alex in the afternoon asking them about KTV next week. Yeo replied. He can make it on Wed & Fri. My mind has nothing but Michael Buble's Daddy Little Girl now. It's my current kick-ass song. I can even fantasise myself playing and singing it at the same time. I've not done anything constructive in office for a long time already. Sudoku puzzles doesn't count! It's time to start something useful tomorrow. I'll kick start the Linux installation again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home