Thursday, July 07, 2005

[2005 07 07] - [Thu]

[0600] - Home
Mummy woke me up to remind me to go AA to book.
[0730] - Bus Stop
Met Kiat outside my house. He is waking up early coz the film people he is involved with are sourcing for locations today. Also invited me to his birthday party on 19 Aug. He said it would be a housewife party. Everyone has to perm their hair, wear dresses and watch crappy TV. I said I would come in my School Uniform.
[0745] - Bus 171
171 finally came after 15 minutes.
[0830] - AA
Managed to book the court. As usual, the staff said that Daddy must be in person to book the court. But they still let me book. I think it is a matter of time before they throw the book at me.
[0930] - Office
Went Fitness First for a bath. This time, I took my powder along. Stephen brought the collage from his group to display at our cubicle area.
[0945] - Office
Conducted the draw for movie tickets.
[1000] - Office
Nominated Choon Hong for the ESP awards. Lotus Notes is down. Stephen also to nominate Tang Seng for the award as well. So I can’t send email. Also downloaded SmartSell data for Xinhui. I owe her this for a few days already.
[1040] - Office
Grassland is S$40 to Bukit Mertajam. JB is still cheaper despite the price hike.
[1215] - Lvl 13 Pantry
Met Laval for lunch. He’s having a course at Capital Square. We packeted Nasi Briyani.
[1230] - Office
Came to my desk for some ’42 Below’.
[1245] - Lvl 11 Pantry
Went there to meet the gang and continue our drink.
[1500] - Office
Finally completed the client portion of the SSOAdapter. At the same time, I’m helping Tung Hock with the Agregator application. Wrote a PLSQL script for them to ‘post’ the username over to their application.
[1530] - Office
Boon Choon and Dicky replied with their comments on the Common Logger. Boon Choon included some parts on multiple-log files.
[1700] - Office
Frontline got back with the quotations for the hardware. We had a hard time deciphering those arcane digits and part numbers. Luckily Anil came over and helped us.
[1745] - Office
It’s been another busy day at the office. My mind is on nothing but the tech watch tomorrow and on the SSOAdapter server portion. Just copied the Post Cast Server for Chris. Hope she can install it without assistance.
[1900] - Office
Watching some Stephen Chow movie dubbed into the SiChuan dialect. It is real funny although I can’t catch 80% of what was being said.
[1930] - Office
Just read on Channelnewsasia that the London Subway and a couple of double-decker buses have been bombed. It comes as a shock. Just 1 day after the IOC gave the games to London.
[2030] - AA
Played badminton. Put my mind into my game and actually played better. I hope I can do the same for pool.
[2045] - AA
Daddy fell in the toilet coz he used the squatting toilet instead of the sitting. I chided him for this irresponsible decision.
[2200] - Home
Packeted Fried Rice from the coffee shop near my house. Got a can of Barons too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home