[2005 07 01] - [Fri]
[0815] - Bus 67 to Bedok
Going to team-building now. I'll be spending the next 2 days at Changi Village hotel. Still deciding whether to go office to take the GE bus or take 67 all the way to Tanah Merah to change to bus no. 2.
Daddy
Looked after him last night. So I helped him to change. I watched the watched the Chengdu ChaoJiNuSheng to kill time.
I got picked up at Thumper!
Mummy came home around 10:30 pm. I then took the car and went to fetch Wilson before going to Thumper. As usual, there were lots of nice cars and beautiful people around. A group of 1 guy and 2 gals opened a convo with me. I can remember the guy's name is Javier. Same name as Wilson's son. I resisted the urge to say 'Meet your Daddy'. The other 2 girls are Serene and Jasmine. They are the type of girls that have lots of guys orbiting around them. So I got not much interest in talking to them.
Going to team-building now. I'll be spending the next 2 days at Changi Village hotel. Still deciding whether to go office to take the GE bus or take 67 all the way to Tanah Merah to change to bus no. 2.
Daddy
Looked after him last night. So I helped him to change. I watched the watched the Chengdu ChaoJiNuSheng to kill time.
I got picked up at Thumper!
Mummy came home around 10:30 pm. I then took the car and went to fetch Wilson before going to Thumper. As usual, there were lots of nice cars and beautiful people around. A group of 1 guy and 2 gals opened a convo with me. I can remember the guy's name is Javier. Same name as Wilson's son. I resisted the urge to say 'Meet your Daddy'. The other 2 girls are Serene and Jasmine. They are the type of girls that have lots of guys orbiting around them. So I got not much interest in talking to them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home