Monday, June 27, 2005

[2005 06 27] - [Mon]

[1035] - Office
Dinner last night
Brought Granny, Mummy and Mei to Redhill Temporary hawker centre for dinner. My stomach was still full of Claypot Laksa. So I only ate the leftovers of Granny’s chicken rice.
Daddy
Ling and her parents went down to visit Daddy. He is much better now. The IV tubes have been removed. But the nose tube is still in place. Sent Ling and her Mum home while her Dad went out.
Kiat
Went Kiat’s house. He has bought a slew of retro stuff. Including the hairdresser chair that he shipped all the way from Perth. He also showed me the retro TV. Still in Black n White. His Mum actually wrote a message to him asking him not to wear the Red Poka Dots Shirt. There’s a breast line somewhere meant for girls. Good to hear that he is actually working now. Helping the founders of talkingcock.com with their up and coming feature film. He is the Assistant Set Designer for them. This is good as most likely, the feature film will make its way into the cinema.
This morning
Cycled to work. Only to realise that the air in the tyres have shrunk. So I had to pump it at SHELL. The only petrol station near my house that can work with my tyre-pump adapter. Went to swim at FF as usual. Briefed Stephen on what went on last week. It’s a relieve that he’s back. Will be working on the Will-Making Template this week. Hopefully with no interruptions.
[1400] - Office
Bought Indian Curry for lunch. It is slowly healing my cough. Today the gang has only 5 people. Andy on leave. Cai Wei on course. Chris & Daxin meeting others.
[1600] - Office
Koh Wee sent an email to me enquiring about IT presenting Service Excellence during 7 Sept Comm-1. This query really baffled me as I do not know a thing about it. Joycelyn is also on half-day leave. Koh Wee sent to me because he can only remember me as Service Champ. Not sure if it is good or bad. I concured with other IT Service Champs as well as Elaine. They have no idea too. In fact, Linda even said that she is not a service champ.
[1755] - Office
Completed the javascript portion of the Will-making template. Finally achieved something in office.
[1855] - Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Visited Daddy. Heard from the nurses he had an epileptic attack today. No wonder he sounds so blur today. He said no one visited him today although Uncle Teck Ee visited him and conversed with him around 2pm.
[1930] - SMU
Dropped Mummy at Civil Service College before playing badminton. There are very little people today. I lost both my games. But I didn't feel unhappy as I got more control of my racket this time round.
[2045] - NUS
Came here for a drive only to see the sign outside Munchie Monkey. It says last order at 8pm.
[2215] - Lau Pa Sat
Fetched Mummy home from Civil Service College. Then I fetched Yeo from Choa Chu Kang and Kit from Silat Road. Silat Road is damn far. We then went Lau Pa Sat for some food. I ordered Carrot Cake & Fried Kway Teow. Yeo and Kit ordered their own stuff. Yeo also ordered a jug of Tiger Beer. Yeo passed me the parking tickets and the '42 Below'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home