Wednesday, May 11, 2005

[2005 05 11] - [Wed]

[0800] - Bus 970, Sixth Avenue
Taking bus to work today coz I left my bike in office yesterday. It's a t-o-r-t-u-r-e to be riding this bus that goes so s-l-o-w-l-y.
[0820] - Bus 970, Queenstown
Irritating Indian man using speaker phone.
Should I sign up with Fitness First?
Sign:
Can bathe/swim after cycling.
Saves traveling time when exercising.
Exercise attire provided.
Free drinks/VCD rental.
Don't sign:
Can save $145 per month.
Can swim at Maplewoods.
Can keep status quo of washing up in GE toilet.
[1015] - Mtg Rm 12A
IT Corporate meeting in progress. Sandeep will be leaving at the end of this month. Attendance is quite poor today. Almost everyone has a seat.
[1100] - Desk
Ling is not very keen on me signing up for Fitness First. So is Alex. Helping Wilson check ‘Javier’ at babynamesworld.com. It means ‘January, enlightened’. Has French, Arabic origin. Suggested to Karnala how to sort the 2-dimensional array for the Funds Price List. Hopefully he can get the list sorted by lunch time.
[1445] - Mtg Room 11A
Fitness First just called. I negotiated for 2 free sessions of personal training worth 100+. Most probably I’ll sign up. I’ll use the facilities until the things wear out.
[1645] - Fitness First
Signed the death certificate. I will really run the threadmill until it explodes. It is to force me to exercise and lose weight at least until my photo-taking. Alex sent photos of Kai and Fa over. There were movies too. Including the Thai song that he likes so much.
[1900] - Shiro Restaurant
Arrive here with Yeo. We share a cab from town. Junjie will come from his workplace in Republic of Tuas. Val will come after some shopping. This restaurant is damn grand. You need to press the door bell before the waiteress will come and receive you. They do not entertain walk-in guests. You need to book a table in advance. Me quite uncomfortable as the silence and privacy in the restaurant is defeaning.
[1915] - Shiro Restaurant
Taka Teriyaki tastes like heaven. Never tasted anything remotely this nice before. I even took a liking to the eel. This speaks volumes as normally I do not take seafood. The minced beef and potato is nice too. Alex arrives after the cab driver took him on an imprompty tour of Watten Estate.
[1930] - Shiro Restaurant
Black Asahi came. It tastes something like stout. But in a high class fashion.
[2015] - Shiro Restaurant
Restaurant runs out of rice. Is it because of our eating abilities?
[2100] - Shiro Restaurant
We decide to go Clementi K-Box. Minus Val.
[2225] - K Box
Pretty high now. 4 of us have finish 2 bottles on white wine. Annie must call and ask about StaffNet.

2 Comments:

Blogger juan said...

Don't sign lar,don't spend 145 on bathing, go any sports council and bath can le. Plus somemore, u got cycle everytime de, already very fit le... don't worry~

12:44 PM  
Blogger orange77 said...

Me not only bathe okay? Got swimming and chin-up bar.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home