Tuesday, April 19, 2005

[2005 04 19] - [Tue]

[1046] - Desk
Bloggin’ is back in business. Gave myself a break from blogging after the Bung Khla trip. Effort is focused on ROM now. Arranged with Shao Wei to view his flowers on Friday. Visiting TY’s niche at Mount Vernon is also on my mind. Took the Air Asia and TG receipts from Yeo last night. The final piece of the jigsaw would be the confirmation email from Air Asia mentioning the cancellation of flight FD5012. Went round taking photos today. Need to finish up the films so that I can develop them. Have finally cleared my email backlog. Now I can start on a clean slate. Trying to keep a good posture now after reading about arthritis somewhere yesterday. Not sure how long this good habit will last before I revert back to being a slacker again.
[1545] - Desk
Waiting for Tech Watch presentation. Not sure if we can cross this hurdle or not. I won’t want to do a presentation III again. Didn’t know CT is connected to me through TT. Not surprising considering Sg is only 600+ Sq Km2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home