20060310 - Fri
[Before work]
Saw Mei still @ home when I woke up. That means one thing. Mummy will be sending her to school and I can sleep some more. Had Maggi Assam for Breakfast. Ku Ku called. It's perfect timing as this time, she managed to talk to Granny before I call-transferred the phone. Looks like I'll have to look for a web-cam soon as she's really keen to use Skype. Call-transferred the phone before leaving the house. Took 970 to office.
[eRegistration]
Spent a good part of the morning transferring those yctools classes to the 'unnamed package'.
[Chat w Cai Wei]
Had some small talk with Cai Wei when he came over. He was talking to Dharmesh about kids and stuff.
[Haircut + Colour]
Went Tanglin Halt to cut & colour my hair. Came here by MRT. It's been 3-4 months since I last did that.
[Lunch]
Ate @ Tanglin Halt after my haircut. Went for the carrot cake before eating the chicken rice. I know I was being a glutton but what to do? I don't often get to eat the Chicken Rice there.
[Fitness First's Giro Deduction]
They actually deducted $144.90. from me on 4 Mar 2006. Wonder if it is supposed to happen. Will ask Daxin on Monday.
[Harbour City Invitation Card]
Faxed the details to Harbour City in the morning. Alice then called around 12+ pm to confirm receipt. Within a couple of hours, she has already faxed the sample over. I think I'll use these cards as a backup.
[eRegistration]
I actually moved all the files to the 'unnamed package'. Have started a 'jsp' folder so that I can do development on my T41 and not use VI to do it directly on portal10g.
[Mambo next Wed]
Kit called up Grand Copthorne Waterfront. They are charging $306 per room. I think it's too expensive. Maybe it's because it coincides with the March School Holidays.
[SNGS funfair]
It will be held tomorrow. Ling & Suhyi will be there at 11 am. I may go there earlier in case Mummy needs help. Both Mummy & Mei will be helping out at the fun fair as old girls. Hope Ling can find her way at least to Ang Mo Kio MRT.
[Olive Fried Rice]
There were some leftovers from Pheck Yong's lunch. She brought it for me. Though I like Olive Fried Rice, there's simply no space in my stomach left.
[Leaving office early]
Left office @ 5:15 pm. It's the only way I can go home and go to Indoor Stadium. All by public transport.
[Vansh Restaurant]
Came here to meet my former SoC friends. It's located @ the Indoor Stadium. Took 67 to Kallang MRT (Got down 1 stop too early, should have gotten down @ Blk 700B) before walking down Sims Avenue & switching to bus 11. The real bus 11. Not refering to my 2 legs. Whole journey took about an hour.
[SoC Outing]
Wen I arrived there were already 9 people there. Xinhui, Alex, Alec, Henry (His gargantuan stomach commanded lots of attention), Sathish, Huiyi, Albert, Laval & Junaida. I brought half a bottle of '42 Below Honey' in the ABN Amro water bottle. Only Laval & Edwin liked it. By the way, Edwin arrived later with his gf. He has already lost his bet to remain alcohol-free until April. Played a couple of 5 10 games with Xinhui, Albert, Alex & Laval. Ended up drinking up a shot of '42 Below', which everyone hated. We then switched to beer. Didn't order any food as I don't want to eat too much. After all, I ate so much for lunch. Jun & Sathish brought along their Sony T5s and were happily snapping away. I did the same with my T7. The outing was great because I managed to talk to Huiyi and find out more about my friends from JC. I keep the least contact with them coz I'm not so close to them. Didn't manage to talk to Henry, Edwin & Alec as they were seated too far away. Edwin's gf looked like a total stranger at our table. She didn't open her mouth at all. She looks Thai. But Edwin said a Chinese name when he introduced her. We left at around 10 pm. Laval & me headed towards Bukit Timah Plaza to join Kiat & Qi An for pool. Qi An will be going army tomorrow.
[Junaida's Sikkim Trip]
Jun shared with me how she met an irritating guy in Sikkim who was providing gratuitous advice to Junaida. What was funny was Junaida climbed the mountain before and the guy haven't. Mentioning Sikkim made me think of Tang Seng's Sikkim trip. But no. The guy cannot be Tang Seng as Tang Seng will be too busy taking pictures to talk to Junaida. Secondly, the guy in Junaida's trip is Malay.
[My JC Friends]
Spoke to Huiyi about those classmates from SA4. A lot of them are married. To think that when I started with 玲 in JC1, I was the only person attached. Even Naiwen has a 1-yr-old kid. Jiemin is already pregnant. I'm really curious to know how are they doing now. Told Huiyi to invite me for the next SA4 outing.
[Going to Al-Ameen]
Took 11 to Geylang Road and changed to 67. Forgot to go toilet @ Vansh Restaurant. So on 67, my bladder felt like they were going to burst. Didn't talk to Laval on the whole journey at all. Ling called @ 11 pm. She just came back from Bugis. Mummy messaged that 渼 will be staying out for the night. I messaged 渼 myself to confirm the fact. She's staying at a friend's house. Probably they need to get their 'Haunted House' ready for the St Nicks fun fair tomorrow. Kiat called halfway, saying that they were done with pool. Destination changed to Al-Ameen.
[Al-Ameen]
Came back here again for supper. Had a Maggi Goreng which didn't taste like one. Laval had Roti Kosong. Al-Ameen has a stupid rule in which the minimum order for Roti Kosong is 2. Kiat had Fish & Chips. We switched the tables. But some waiter in red was quite alert and he updated his order book. We then switched back to our table and the red guy was alert again. I think the red guy is some manager or some sort. The rest of the waiters are all wearing the yellow Al-Ameen t-shirts. Poured the remaining '42 Below' to drink from their plastic cup. I suggested escaping again. But didn't get the buy-in from the rest.
[Going Home]
Qi An fetched Kiat & Me home in his Dad's Civic. Laval had to take cab home as he stays in Pasir Panjang, which is out of the way.
Saw Mei still @ home when I woke up. That means one thing. Mummy will be sending her to school and I can sleep some more. Had Maggi Assam for Breakfast. Ku Ku called. It's perfect timing as this time, she managed to talk to Granny before I call-transferred the phone. Looks like I'll have to look for a web-cam soon as she's really keen to use Skype. Call-transferred the phone before leaving the house. Took 970 to office.
[eRegistration]
Spent a good part of the morning transferring those yctools classes to the 'unnamed package'.
[Chat w Cai Wei]
Had some small talk with Cai Wei when he came over. He was talking to Dharmesh about kids and stuff.
[Haircut + Colour]
Went Tanglin Halt to cut & colour my hair. Came here by MRT. It's been 3-4 months since I last did that.
[Lunch]
Ate @ Tanglin Halt after my haircut. Went for the carrot cake before eating the chicken rice. I know I was being a glutton but what to do? I don't often get to eat the Chicken Rice there.
[Fitness First's Giro Deduction]
They actually deducted $144.90. from me on 4 Mar 2006. Wonder if it is supposed to happen. Will ask Daxin on Monday.
[Harbour City Invitation Card]
Faxed the details to Harbour City in the morning. Alice then called around 12+ pm to confirm receipt. Within a couple of hours, she has already faxed the sample over. I think I'll use these cards as a backup.
[eRegistration]
I actually moved all the files to the 'unnamed package'. Have started a 'jsp' folder so that I can do development on my T41 and not use VI to do it directly on portal10g.
[Mambo next Wed]
Kit called up Grand Copthorne Waterfront. They are charging $306 per room. I think it's too expensive. Maybe it's because it coincides with the March School Holidays.
[SNGS funfair]
It will be held tomorrow. Ling & Suhyi will be there at 11 am. I may go there earlier in case Mummy needs help. Both Mummy & Mei will be helping out at the fun fair as old girls. Hope Ling can find her way at least to Ang Mo Kio MRT.
[Olive Fried Rice]
There were some leftovers from Pheck Yong's lunch. She brought it for me. Though I like Olive Fried Rice, there's simply no space in my stomach left.
[Leaving office early]
Left office @ 5:15 pm. It's the only way I can go home and go to Indoor Stadium. All by public transport.
[Vansh Restaurant]
Came here to meet my former SoC friends. It's located @ the Indoor Stadium. Took 67 to Kallang MRT (Got down 1 stop too early, should have gotten down @ Blk 700B) before walking down Sims Avenue & switching to bus 11. The real bus 11. Not refering to my 2 legs. Whole journey took about an hour.
[SoC Outing]
Wen I arrived there were already 9 people there. Xinhui, Alex, Alec, Henry (His gargantuan stomach commanded lots of attention), Sathish, Huiyi, Albert, Laval & Junaida. I brought half a bottle of '42 Below Honey' in the ABN Amro water bottle. Only Laval & Edwin liked it. By the way, Edwin arrived later with his gf. He has already lost his bet to remain alcohol-free until April. Played a couple of 5 10 games with Xinhui, Albert, Alex & Laval. Ended up drinking up a shot of '42 Below', which everyone hated. We then switched to beer. Didn't order any food as I don't want to eat too much. After all, I ate so much for lunch. Jun & Sathish brought along their Sony T5s and were happily snapping away. I did the same with my T7. The outing was great because I managed to talk to Huiyi and find out more about my friends from JC. I keep the least contact with them coz I'm not so close to them. Didn't manage to talk to Henry, Edwin & Alec as they were seated too far away. Edwin's gf looked like a total stranger at our table. She didn't open her mouth at all. She looks Thai. But Edwin said a Chinese name when he introduced her. We left at around 10 pm. Laval & me headed towards Bukit Timah Plaza to join Kiat & Qi An for pool. Qi An will be going army tomorrow.
[Junaida's Sikkim Trip]
Jun shared with me how she met an irritating guy in Sikkim who was providing gratuitous advice to Junaida. What was funny was Junaida climbed the mountain before and the guy haven't. Mentioning Sikkim made me think of Tang Seng's Sikkim trip. But no. The guy cannot be Tang Seng as Tang Seng will be too busy taking pictures to talk to Junaida. Secondly, the guy in Junaida's trip is Malay.
[My JC Friends]
Spoke to Huiyi about those classmates from SA4. A lot of them are married. To think that when I started with 玲 in JC1, I was the only person attached. Even Naiwen has a 1-yr-old kid. Jiemin is already pregnant. I'm really curious to know how are they doing now. Told Huiyi to invite me for the next SA4 outing.
[Going to Al-Ameen]
Took 11 to Geylang Road and changed to 67. Forgot to go toilet @ Vansh Restaurant. So on 67, my bladder felt like they were going to burst. Didn't talk to Laval on the whole journey at all. Ling called @ 11 pm. She just came back from Bugis. Mummy messaged that 渼 will be staying out for the night. I messaged 渼 myself to confirm the fact. She's staying at a friend's house. Probably they need to get their 'Haunted House' ready for the St Nicks fun fair tomorrow. Kiat called halfway, saying that they were done with pool. Destination changed to Al-Ameen.
[Al-Ameen]
Came back here again for supper. Had a Maggi Goreng which didn't taste like one. Laval had Roti Kosong. Al-Ameen has a stupid rule in which the minimum order for Roti Kosong is 2. Kiat had Fish & Chips. We switched the tables. But some waiter in red was quite alert and he updated his order book. We then switched back to our table and the red guy was alert again. I think the red guy is some manager or some sort. The rest of the waiters are all wearing the yellow Al-Ameen t-shirts. Poured the remaining '42 Below' to drink from their plastic cup. I suggested escaping again. But didn't get the buy-in from the rest.
[Going Home]
Qi An fetched Kiat & Me home in his Dad's Civic. Laval had to take cab home as he stays in Pasir Panjang, which is out of the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home