Tuesday, June 21, 2005

[2005 06 21] - [Tue]

[0708] - Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Just sent Daddy to hospital. He has high fever and cannot even stand himself. Let alone walk. It is a Murphy's Law at work as Tang Seng and Stephen are on reservist/leave respectively and I'm down with throat infection.
[0725] - Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Now we are waiting for the doctor to call back at admissions.
[0945] - Office
Took 190 to office from Mount E. Bought Peanut Porridge for breakfast as I need to eat my medicine. It a good thing Cai Wei called the policyholder yesterday. Still thinking of whether to go for the tech watch meeting this afternoon.
[1107] - Office
Settled some more miscelleanous stuff. Beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. Sent out the list asking for the rooming arrangement. Amilyn is the first to reply saying that she is rooming with Angeline. Simon approached me. I’ve also sent out the hardware specifications to Aiker as well as look at Siu Ming’s email regarding CAPEX/MAREX. Now left with the Tech Watch meeting and the staff survey.
[1605] - Office
Had porridge again for lunch. This is my 4th straight porridge meal. When can my throat inflammation heal? Watched China’s version of American Idol. Daxin downloaded it and put it on the Common PC. I should say that the standard is very high. I’m watching the top 20 of Chengdu’s competition and some of them are better than professional singers. There’s a wide variety of performance. From traditional dance, to opera style to modern dance. There’s on particular contestant called He Jie who Daxin & I feel is the best. Just did the staff survey. Strange dressing and strange looking people conducting the staff survey this time.
[1740] - Office
LiG website was inaccessible from internet. I believe TNS has fixed the problem now. Mkt has just raised a new request to do some online Will template generation. Going to visit Daddy after work. Ling was very sweet today. Asked me about Daddy and my flu.
[2000] - Home
Daddy couldn't even wake up just now. There was no response no matter how I called out to him. He didn't eat anything for the whole day. The doctor has placed him on the drip and started the antibiotics. Nurse told me that his fever has reached more than 40 degrees. Uncle Teck Beng also came over to visit. He said the diagnosis was Bronchial Pneumonia. This sounds bad, but not life threatening. This might have happened when bacteria entered the lungs during an epileptic fit. Daddy is now under the charge of Dr Tang, his Neurologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home