[2005 06 20] - [Mon]
[0100] - Home
Went down to see Stephen, Bi Shan and their baby after Rush Hour 2. Brought Ling along coz she likes babies. I took the chance to pass Stephen the Red Packets from office. The baby was still drinking milk when we arrived. This one is more active than Javier. She likes to kick and flap her arms. Javier likes to grab fingers more though. Every baby has his/her own character. Went down Fong Seng to packet Egg Prata for Ling's Dad. So poor thing it's Father's Day and he had to eat prata for dinner at 12 midnight coz Ling's Mum didn't cook today.
[0907] - Fitness First
Woke up not feeling right today. I think I might be coming down with a flu today. Don't think an MC will be sort as Tang Seng (Reservist) & Stephen (Baby) are out serving the nation. I still lugged my shoes and racket along in case I get miraculously healed by the end of the day. I the Claypot Laksa did me in.
[1230] - Office
Went to see doctor at Wan & Weng. Got 1 day’s MC. Going off now. The throat is ‘quite inflammed’. To quote Dr Chee.
[2036] - Home
It’s a bitch to be SICK! Left office after lunch at 2 pm. I managed to walk to Apollo Centre only to suffer from nose-bleeding. I then took bus 174 home. Reached home at 3:30 pm. Asked Resti to cook some Oats, then went to bathe and then collapsed on my chair. Knocked-out all the way until dinner time (6 pm). Daddy is also not feeling that fantastic today too. I then watched Tong2 Xin1 Yuan2. Now I’m checking emails. Not even sure if I can make it to work tomorrow.
Went down to see Stephen, Bi Shan and their baby after Rush Hour 2. Brought Ling along coz she likes babies. I took the chance to pass Stephen the Red Packets from office. The baby was still drinking milk when we arrived. This one is more active than Javier. She likes to kick and flap her arms. Javier likes to grab fingers more though. Every baby has his/her own character. Went down Fong Seng to packet Egg Prata for Ling's Dad. So poor thing it's Father's Day and he had to eat prata for dinner at 12 midnight coz Ling's Mum didn't cook today.
[0907] - Fitness First
Woke up not feeling right today. I think I might be coming down with a flu today. Don't think an MC will be sort as Tang Seng (Reservist) & Stephen (Baby) are out serving the nation. I still lugged my shoes and racket along in case I get miraculously healed by the end of the day. I the Claypot Laksa did me in.
[1230] - Office
Went to see doctor at Wan & Weng. Got 1 day’s MC. Going off now. The throat is ‘quite inflammed’. To quote Dr Chee.
[2036] - Home
It’s a bitch to be SICK! Left office after lunch at 2 pm. I managed to walk to Apollo Centre only to suffer from nose-bleeding. I then took bus 174 home. Reached home at 3:30 pm. Asked Resti to cook some Oats, then went to bathe and then collapsed on my chair. Knocked-out all the way until dinner time (6 pm). Daddy is also not feeling that fantastic today too. I then watched Tong2 Xin1 Yuan2. Now I’m checking emails. Not even sure if I can make it to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home