[2005 06 18] - [Sat]
[0030] - Henderson Road
Total bill of Jazz Bar is $117. I paid for it as it is a good chance to return Laval and Yen Peng money. Came here for Teochew porridge. Prices are very reasonable $7.50 for the 5 of us.
[0210] - Home
Finally home. We left the Henderson Road at 1 am. Drove Jian Hui home. Along the way we were talking about my wedding plans. Whether I can get a Hokkien-speaking girl to be MC. After dropping Jian Hui (Thomson), Laval (Pasir Panjang) was next. Then it was Ling and finally I’m back. I was doing the driving and it was tiring.
[0945] - Home
Granny woke me up for breakfast. There was Bee Hoon. I finally felt refreshed after the 7 hours of sleep.
[1240] - Home
Granny and Daddy went to the coffee shop near our house for lunch. I didn’t feel like eating, but I went with them anyway since Granny needs something to hold on to while walking. Mummy passed some of her previous wedding gowns this morning. I will bring it to show Ling later. So that means I’ll be taking 961 instead of cycling.
g.
[1250] - Home
Income Tax
I got Income Tax to pay!
[1305] - Bus Stop outside house
Just saw an accident at the U-turn. It’s one taxi and a light blue car. The Taxi’s bumper came out but the light blue car don’t seem to have any damage.
[1445] - Ling’s Home
Ling tried out Mummy’s Wedding gown. I took photos of it. We can actually have a retro theme wedding!
[1500] - Ling’s Home
Ling cooked Spaghetti Cabonara for me. It’s damn nice. Anything that’s cooked by her is nice.
[1515] - Ling’s Home
Ling’s Mum came back. She packeted Chicken Leg Noodles for Ling.
[1800] - Ling’s Home
Have been surfing the web for different hotel rooms for my wedding day. It’s seems to be a 2-horse race between Carlton Hotel and York Hotel.
[1915] - Ling’s Home
Watching Zheng Ban Qiao now. I think the story is ending. Now the Emperor is Qian Long. Didn’t know that Yong Zheng die so first. Even in history.
[1930] - Ling’s Home
Had dinner at Ling’s Home. Her Mum cooked Sambal Kang Kong and Bean Curd.
[2015] - Ling’s Home
Now watching the Game Show hosted by Chen Shu Cheng. I particularly like the Hip-Hop dance and the Indian Dance.
[2230] - Ling’s Home
Watching Tian Long Ba Bu now. Ling doesn’t really like the show. So she slept. This time Xu Zhu came out. I preferred to watch this part of the story.
[2315] - Ling’s Home
Yen Peng came over with San to deliver the 4 Dumplings. They then agreed to send me home.
Total bill of Jazz Bar is $117. I paid for it as it is a good chance to return Laval and Yen Peng money. Came here for Teochew porridge. Prices are very reasonable $7.50 for the 5 of us.
[0210] - Home
Finally home. We left the Henderson Road at 1 am. Drove Jian Hui home. Along the way we were talking about my wedding plans. Whether I can get a Hokkien-speaking girl to be MC. After dropping Jian Hui (Thomson), Laval (Pasir Panjang) was next. Then it was Ling and finally I’m back. I was doing the driving and it was tiring.
[0945] - Home
Granny woke me up for breakfast. There was Bee Hoon. I finally felt refreshed after the 7 hours of sleep.
[1240] - Home
Granny and Daddy went to the coffee shop near our house for lunch. I didn’t feel like eating, but I went with them anyway since Granny needs something to hold on to while walking. Mummy passed some of her previous wedding gowns this morning. I will bring it to show Ling later. So that means I’ll be taking 961 instead of cycling.
g.
[1250] - Home
Income Tax
I got Income Tax to pay!
[1305] - Bus Stop outside house
Just saw an accident at the U-turn. It’s one taxi and a light blue car. The Taxi’s bumper came out but the light blue car don’t seem to have any damage.
[1445] - Ling’s Home
Ling tried out Mummy’s Wedding gown. I took photos of it. We can actually have a retro theme wedding!
[1500] - Ling’s Home
Ling cooked Spaghetti Cabonara for me. It’s damn nice. Anything that’s cooked by her is nice.
[1515] - Ling’s Home
Ling’s Mum came back. She packeted Chicken Leg Noodles for Ling.
[1800] - Ling’s Home
Have been surfing the web for different hotel rooms for my wedding day. It’s seems to be a 2-horse race between Carlton Hotel and York Hotel.
[1915] - Ling’s Home
Watching Zheng Ban Qiao now. I think the story is ending. Now the Emperor is Qian Long. Didn’t know that Yong Zheng die so first. Even in history.
[1930] - Ling’s Home
Had dinner at Ling’s Home. Her Mum cooked Sambal Kang Kong and Bean Curd.
[2015] - Ling’s Home
Now watching the Game Show hosted by Chen Shu Cheng. I particularly like the Hip-Hop dance and the Indian Dance.
[2230] - Ling’s Home
Watching Tian Long Ba Bu now. Ling doesn’t really like the show. So she slept. This time Xu Zhu came out. I preferred to watch this part of the story.
[2315] - Ling’s Home
Yen Peng came over with San to deliver the 4 Dumplings. They then agreed to send me home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home