Friday, August 19, 2005

[2005 08 19] - [Fri]

[1022] - Office
I’m a zombie today. Slept only 4 hours last night. After spending so much time at Woodlands Checkpoint. Food at Johor Jaya is still great. Although I spied a few new eating places on the way there and back. I might want to try using the reflect method to call method in the SSOApi today. At least Karnala won’t have to modify the SSOAdapter codes anymore. There will be lunch talk later. Though I’m more concerned on what the lunch would be rather than the actual contents. Looking forward to next Tuesday. Meeting Val, Yeo & Alex again. Irene would be coming if we are going KTV. She has been asking Alex to ask us out for another KTV session. Larry’s Pentax is the new kid on the block. But it is one hell of a camera. Based on the size of the lens. On paper my next week is packed with programs again from Monday to Thursday. Tonight I’ll spend some time with Granny & Mummy. Haven’t been home too much this week. Wonder how is Ling now. She slept so little last night too.
[1103] - Office
It’s my first encounter with Channel U Superstar at Johor Jaya last night. I must say that the singing standard is way below China’s Supergirl. I heard the blind man sing for the first time. Not impressed at all.

LOG
[0015] - Superstar finalists are announced. It is Kelly and the Blind Man. Alex and Yeo had a good time dissing the Blind Man. Ling should be happy. Kelly is her favourite contestant.
[0025] - Total consumption. Ngoh Hiang, Fried Oyster, Fried Kway Teow, Carrot Cake and 3 bottles of Carlsberg (RM12 each).
[0035] - Arrive at Woodland’s Checkpoint. Alex by now is in urgent need of a urinal. There’s this massive traffic jam. I joked that he should go down to the bus lane and join the bus passengers. At least there’s toilet there.
[0055] - Cleared immigrations. Now in another jam to clear customs.
[0100] - Cleared customs. There’s this red light stopping cars from leaving the customs that went on for almost 1-2 minutes.
[0105] - Finally left customs and went to Woodlands Checkpoint where we can relieve ourselves.
[0215] - Dropped Yeo, Ling and Alex off. In that order. So that I need not drive alone from Tanglin Halt to my place.
[0245] - Finally hit the bed.
[0740] - Woke up late. Had Myojo Vegetarian noodles for breakfast. Mei is not going to school today as she’s going for her piano exam.
[0830] - Reached office to clock-in. Had to go through the ERP Gantry today.
[0920] - Back in office again after parking the car at MND and a quick bath at Fitness First.
[0930] - Larry’s new Pentax Digital SLR camera is being test-driven by Daxin.
[1000] - Sent out the test mails for Oyster Broadcast to Siew Ling.
[1015] - Sent out the test mails for Greatlink Investment Club Broadcast Yen Hong. I needed to turn off Zone-Alarm before I could access the ‘Is_mapping’ Server.
[1034] - Sent out the Project Oyster Broadcast.
[1110] - Yen Hong called to give the go-ahead for Greatlink Broadcast.
[1115] - Not sure if it is Kiat’s birthday today. Called him but there’s no answer.
[1215] - We go CFE to attend lunch talk. But first, there’s Mee Siam for us and Fried Bee Hoon for vegetarians.
[1300] - Took a few photos of the place. I shot a very good photo of Dicky & Freda.
[1315] - Talk started. Koh Wee gave an opening address. It is followed by Jimmy sharing on HR stuff. The different PDs sharing what their programmes are doing. This is followed by the competencies. Jimmy mentioned about the revamped IT Night. There are KTV competitions, Tombola, Bowling competitions coming up.
[1420] - Boon Siong mentioned that Tech Watch will be postponed to end of Septemeber. Which means that I’ll miss it because of reservist.
[1425] - Boon Kong closed with a short speech.
[1430] - Just got back from Lunch talk.
[1510] - Went Server room to fix the eConnect forms. Noticed that Tang Seng has switched the printing to the old printer, which is now behind the servers. The current printer gave major problems on Monday.
[1610] - Yvonne and Tung Hock came to ask about the HA Implementation exercise tomorrow.
[1635] - Went over to talk cock with Simon and Amilyn.
[1900] - Had a curry puff oppposite the old Rex Cinema. Then took a drive through Kampong Java Road before ending up at Farrer Park.
[1905] - Watched some soccer at Farrer Park
[1921] - Went to LTA at old KK Hospital to pick my Mum up.
[2000] - Dropped Mummy's colleagues near Balmoral and Tesserina on the way home.
[2030] - Hit the bed already. Didn't even bother to bathe and change.
[2045] - Ling called. She just finished giving tuition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home