[2005 06 15] - [Wed]
[0800] - Home
Woke up at 7:20 am. Mei still haven't wake up. She's supposed to wake ME up to fetch her to school. She's having some athletics camp and won't be home until tomorrow. She only needed 10 minutes to get ready as we rushed out of the house. We reached St Nicholas 10 minutes later.
[0945] - Home
Christy replied saying that the double quotes have been changed to question marks for the greatlink broadcast. I realised that Microsoft word uses Ascii-147 and Ascii-148 for the left and right quotes respectively. I had them all converted to Ascii-37.
[1030] - Home
Went to sggirls website. Not much new stuff on it.
[1115] - Camden Medical Centre
Just finished me dental appointment. Dr Khoo gave my teeth a clean bill of health. Phew! I wonder what my mood will become had the check-up yielded the same results as Daxin's. Toothbrushes must be changed every 2 months. The recommended 2 months made my 1-year-old toothbrush look rotten and old beyond use.
[1125] - Dempsey Road
Took a detour to Dempsey Road area on the way for my haircut. There's actually a maze of roads inside Dempsey Road. There's even a small road called Loewen Road that leads to Tanglin Road. Whole place looks so different during the day. I spotted Wine Network and Wine Company. There's even a police patrol car doing its rounds.
[1135] - Pierce Road
Turned into Pierce Road. Pierce Road is less interesting than Dempsey Road. Lots of giant bungalows around. Near the end, I saw this giant field. There's a football field but the size of the whole thing is at least 3 football fields. There's this fork called Ridout Road. I suspected that it leads to the back gate of Ridout Tea Garden. Sure enough, I turned in and saw the gate. The roads goes a long way in. There's a mixture of old, new and 'under-construction' bungalows. There's a police car at one of the construction sites. Wonder what are they here for.
[1245] - Tanglin Halt
Having my hair cut and dyed. Waiting for the colour to set. Quite excited thinking of what I can do for the rest of the day. I might check out Blk 42, Mitre Hotel during the day. Also need to buy toothbrush and soap.
[1330] - Blk 42
Checked out the unit at Block 42. The unit is actually a corner unit. I took photos of the front gate and even went up to Block 43 to take photos from another angle. There's something peculiar about the lifts. There are 2 lifts. But only 1 lift goes up to the 10th floor. I guess it is too expensive to upgrade the old lift, which goes to 9th floor.
[1350] - Mitre Hotel
Purposely detoured here just to see how the place looks like in the day. The car park is full! I think these are people going Orchard and making use of the free parking here. Cool. I know what to do the next time I drive to Orchard.
[1410] - Tanglin Club
Parked at Tanglin Club as it is outside CBD and it is free.
[1430] - Fitness First, Paragon
Bathed here. Only drawback is they've got no deodorant and hair gel. Lots of young girls around. Wonder how they afford the $145 per month.
[1500] - Kinokuniya
Took a stroll here to check out the Lonely Planet Vietnamese Phrase book. It’s not as good as the Thai one.
[1545] - Coffee Shop near my house
Came here to eat the Mee Soto and Mee Rebus. This is one of the few times I can savour it as it is only opened from 2 pm to 7 pm from Mondays to Saturdays.
[1610] - Giant Supermarket, Turf City
Bought toothbrush and soap here. Got some Chrysantimum tea to cool down too.
[1700] - HomeFinally home. I think I achieved quite a lot today. Going to Kit’s house after dinner. After that, I’ll be spending 2 nights away from home.
[1730] - Home
Mummy just came home from the church retreat. She got back in Uncle Teck Seng's car. Daddy is following another church friend's car and he's still not back yet.
[1815] - Home
Ate dinner at home. Granny steamed some eggs for dinner. She also fried an extra egg. My perfect dinner! Daddy came back while we were having dinner.
[1940] - Dover
At Kit's void deck. He's still not here yet. There's a funeral going on downstairs. I look like some homeless person sleeping out on the void decks. My big bag is a perfect prop. The pavilion is actually quite comfortable.
[2045] - Dover
Had 2 bottles of Barons. It’s time to go up to Kit’s flat to rest. I intend to cut all alcohol intake by 10 pm.
[2230] - Kit's Home
Drank another Barons and Beck’s. Kit is still planning his tables! I mean this should be done long ago right. I will just update my blog, bathe and sleep. If I had known I would have forced him to perform the planning before the drinking.
Woke up at 7:20 am. Mei still haven't wake up. She's supposed to wake ME up to fetch her to school. She's having some athletics camp and won't be home until tomorrow. She only needed 10 minutes to get ready as we rushed out of the house. We reached St Nicholas 10 minutes later.
[0945] - Home
Christy replied saying that the double quotes have been changed to question marks for the greatlink broadcast. I realised that Microsoft word uses Ascii-147 and Ascii-148 for the left and right quotes respectively. I had them all converted to Ascii-37.
[1030] - Home
Went to sggirls website. Not much new stuff on it.
[1115] - Camden Medical Centre
Just finished me dental appointment. Dr Khoo gave my teeth a clean bill of health. Phew! I wonder what my mood will become had the check-up yielded the same results as Daxin's. Toothbrushes must be changed every 2 months. The recommended 2 months made my 1-year-old toothbrush look rotten and old beyond use.
[1125] - Dempsey Road
Took a detour to Dempsey Road area on the way for my haircut. There's actually a maze of roads inside Dempsey Road. There's even a small road called Loewen Road that leads to Tanglin Road. Whole place looks so different during the day. I spotted Wine Network and Wine Company. There's even a police patrol car doing its rounds.
[1135] - Pierce Road
Turned into Pierce Road. Pierce Road is less interesting than Dempsey Road. Lots of giant bungalows around. Near the end, I saw this giant field. There's a football field but the size of the whole thing is at least 3 football fields. There's this fork called Ridout Road. I suspected that it leads to the back gate of Ridout Tea Garden. Sure enough, I turned in and saw the gate. The roads goes a long way in. There's a mixture of old, new and 'under-construction' bungalows. There's a police car at one of the construction sites. Wonder what are they here for.
[1245] - Tanglin Halt
Having my hair cut and dyed. Waiting for the colour to set. Quite excited thinking of what I can do for the rest of the day. I might check out Blk 42, Mitre Hotel during the day. Also need to buy toothbrush and soap.
[1330] - Blk 42
Checked out the unit at Block 42. The unit is actually a corner unit. I took photos of the front gate and even went up to Block 43 to take photos from another angle. There's something peculiar about the lifts. There are 2 lifts. But only 1 lift goes up to the 10th floor. I guess it is too expensive to upgrade the old lift, which goes to 9th floor.
[1350] - Mitre Hotel
Purposely detoured here just to see how the place looks like in the day. The car park is full! I think these are people going Orchard and making use of the free parking here. Cool. I know what to do the next time I drive to Orchard.
[1410] - Tanglin Club
Parked at Tanglin Club as it is outside CBD and it is free.
[1430] - Fitness First, Paragon
Bathed here. Only drawback is they've got no deodorant and hair gel. Lots of young girls around. Wonder how they afford the $145 per month.
[1500] - Kinokuniya
Took a stroll here to check out the Lonely Planet Vietnamese Phrase book. It’s not as good as the Thai one.
[1545] - Coffee Shop near my house
Came here to eat the Mee Soto and Mee Rebus. This is one of the few times I can savour it as it is only opened from 2 pm to 7 pm from Mondays to Saturdays.
[1610] - Giant Supermarket, Turf City
Bought toothbrush and soap here. Got some Chrysantimum tea to cool down too.
[1700] - HomeFinally home. I think I achieved quite a lot today. Going to Kit’s house after dinner. After that, I’ll be spending 2 nights away from home.
[1730] - Home
Mummy just came home from the church retreat. She got back in Uncle Teck Seng's car. Daddy is following another church friend's car and he's still not back yet.
[1815] - Home
Ate dinner at home. Granny steamed some eggs for dinner. She also fried an extra egg. My perfect dinner! Daddy came back while we were having dinner.
[1940] - Dover
At Kit's void deck. He's still not here yet. There's a funeral going on downstairs. I look like some homeless person sleeping out on the void decks. My big bag is a perfect prop. The pavilion is actually quite comfortable.
[2045] - Dover
Had 2 bottles of Barons. It’s time to go up to Kit’s flat to rest. I intend to cut all alcohol intake by 10 pm.
[2230] - Kit's Home
Drank another Barons and Beck’s. Kit is still planning his tables! I mean this should be done long ago right. I will just update my blog, bathe and sleep. If I had known I would have forced him to perform the planning before the drinking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home