[2005 08 26] - [Fri]
[0905] - Morning
Resti woke me again and asked me what I wanted for breakfast. Asked for Maggi Assam. Lots of coins on my table. It's $1.10 worth of coins for the 970 bus ride to office. Bus driver gave me a $1.30 ticket even though I told him $1.10. Zijie can’t make it for pool today. So it is postponed to next Monday. Granny told me to buy 3 bottles of Tian Qi Wine. I’m amazed at the speed that she finished it. From the end of July until now, she has finished 3 bottles already!
[1150] - Office
Talked to Cindy, she noticed that my hair is in a mess. This is caused by coming straight from bed to office without bathing. She’s now busy with Emas project.
Stephen is on MC today. Stresses of fatherhood? Sent out the photos to Tiff. Actually wanted to send out the DR photos to her as well, but I just didn’t bother. Chris sent a game about cooking and serving customers. I’ve to agree. It is addictive. My high score is now $460 after playing 3 times.
Dharmesh informed me of another issue in the SSO/Econnect integration. There’s currently procedure to tell if a Portal Friend is a policyholder. They had a meeting yesterday and Brent will come back with some recommended solutions.
Choon Hong sent a mail asking for StaffNet down time on 31 Aug 2005. Thought it was the production server at first. It turned out to be StaffNet PoC.
Removed Shwu Shin from the e-JSR list.
Redeployed wowsit.ear for Frederick. Asked him to correct the log file path after going through it. Deplyed wowsit.ear again.
Andy called about the egreeting. I wrote validation so that the greeting can only be sent to internal email addresses.
[1415] - Lunch
Genevieve and Angeline noticed my hair is an a mess too. I think it will stay that way until tonight.
Went Hong Lim to tar pau Tiong Bahru porridge for lunch. I asked for kosong porridge. Pure porridge without anything inside.
M1 messaged me to say that my bill is overdue. I’ll ignore it and see if they deduct from Giro on the 20th next month.
[1800] - Afternoon
Xinhui tried to buy Long Island Tea from Cold Storage. But she couldn’t find. Later in the afternoon, I bought 2 bottles from 7-eleven and Chicken in a Biscuit. The Chicken in a Biscuit wasn’t very nice. And a detour to Cold Storage confirmed that Long Island Tea is out of stock there.
Joycelyn said the service class poll expired prematurely. I used the portal to check the DB and found out that it was set to expire today. Extended it to next Monday.
There are fruits from GE Management as GE is celebrating it’s 97th anniversary. I’m not a big fan of fruits though. So I gave my entire entitlement to Daxin.
Pooi Yeng asked if we are still providing application support to the SMS applications. Too bad I can’t answer her question as I also do not know.
Tung Hock can’t make it for the HA testing tomorrow. He has messaged me his StaffNet ID and Password. I’ll help him test tomorrow.
Looking forward to 6 pm. I think I’ll go meeting room and sleep.
High score of restaurant game is $1460. High score of online pool is now 53.
[2230] - Home
Felt very tired and tried to take catch a cab home on the way. But there wasn’t any cab that was available. In the end I took 174 home. Ate my dinner of steamed egg and meat. Granny was watching some drama serial from China. I have never watched this serial before. I only saw one old man accidentally falling to his death while being pursued by creditors. Then I gave Ling a call. We talked about what kind of furniture will we be getting and what are those that we will get rid of. We also talked about what we want to do for lunch tomorrow. Decided to take Granny to Alexandra Village where we can eat Claypot Laksa. After 45 minutes, Granny began to comment on the long phone conversation. I then went to bathe lazed around. At first I wanted to watch China Supergirl. But I was too lazy to turn on the laptop and drifted into sleep with the lights, air-con, radio and fan turned on.
[2330] - Mummy
Mummy came home and woke me up and told me the obvious. The lights, air-con, radion and fan were turned on at the same time.
Resti woke me again and asked me what I wanted for breakfast. Asked for Maggi Assam. Lots of coins on my table. It's $1.10 worth of coins for the 970 bus ride to office. Bus driver gave me a $1.30 ticket even though I told him $1.10. Zijie can’t make it for pool today. So it is postponed to next Monday. Granny told me to buy 3 bottles of Tian Qi Wine. I’m amazed at the speed that she finished it. From the end of July until now, she has finished 3 bottles already!
[1150] - Office
Talked to Cindy, she noticed that my hair is in a mess. This is caused by coming straight from bed to office without bathing. She’s now busy with Emas project.
Stephen is on MC today. Stresses of fatherhood? Sent out the photos to Tiff. Actually wanted to send out the DR photos to her as well, but I just didn’t bother. Chris sent a game about cooking and serving customers. I’ve to agree. It is addictive. My high score is now $460 after playing 3 times.
Dharmesh informed me of another issue in the SSO/Econnect integration. There’s currently procedure to tell if a Portal Friend is a policyholder. They had a meeting yesterday and Brent will come back with some recommended solutions.
Choon Hong sent a mail asking for StaffNet down time on 31 Aug 2005. Thought it was the production server at first. It turned out to be StaffNet PoC.
Removed Shwu Shin from the e-JSR list.
Redeployed wowsit.ear for Frederick. Asked him to correct the log file path after going through it. Deplyed wowsit.ear again.
Andy called about the egreeting. I wrote validation so that the greeting can only be sent to internal email addresses.
[1415] - Lunch
Genevieve and Angeline noticed my hair is an a mess too. I think it will stay that way until tonight.
Went Hong Lim to tar pau Tiong Bahru porridge for lunch. I asked for kosong porridge. Pure porridge without anything inside.
M1 messaged me to say that my bill is overdue. I’ll ignore it and see if they deduct from Giro on the 20th next month.
[1800] - Afternoon
Xinhui tried to buy Long Island Tea from Cold Storage. But she couldn’t find. Later in the afternoon, I bought 2 bottles from 7-eleven and Chicken in a Biscuit. The Chicken in a Biscuit wasn’t very nice. And a detour to Cold Storage confirmed that Long Island Tea is out of stock there.
Joycelyn said the service class poll expired prematurely. I used the portal to check the DB and found out that it was set to expire today. Extended it to next Monday.
There are fruits from GE Management as GE is celebrating it’s 97th anniversary. I’m not a big fan of fruits though. So I gave my entire entitlement to Daxin.
Pooi Yeng asked if we are still providing application support to the SMS applications. Too bad I can’t answer her question as I also do not know.
Tung Hock can’t make it for the HA testing tomorrow. He has messaged me his StaffNet ID and Password. I’ll help him test tomorrow.
Looking forward to 6 pm. I think I’ll go meeting room and sleep.
High score of restaurant game is $1460. High score of online pool is now 53.
[2230] - Home
Felt very tired and tried to take catch a cab home on the way. But there wasn’t any cab that was available. In the end I took 174 home. Ate my dinner of steamed egg and meat. Granny was watching some drama serial from China. I have never watched this serial before. I only saw one old man accidentally falling to his death while being pursued by creditors. Then I gave Ling a call. We talked about what kind of furniture will we be getting and what are those that we will get rid of. We also talked about what we want to do for lunch tomorrow. Decided to take Granny to Alexandra Village where we can eat Claypot Laksa. After 45 minutes, Granny began to comment on the long phone conversation. I then went to bathe lazed around. At first I wanted to watch China Supergirl. But I was too lazy to turn on the laptop and drifted into sleep with the lights, air-con, radio and fan turned on.
[2330] - Mummy
Mummy came home and woke me up and told me the obvious. The lights, air-con, radion and fan were turned on at the same time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home