Sunday, March 20, 2005

[2005 03 20] - [2250] - Bed

Did lots of stuff today. Went down to office after TNS encountered some difficulties. It happened after they converted the external login server to SSL. After I cycled down, they said the problem disappeared after numerous restarts and shut downs. There's still a second round of running the Oracle patch. Couldn't be bothered to wait a few hours. So I told AK to call me if they encountered any more problems. I had other tasks at hand. Cycled to Ling's house. Managed to decide on doing catering at home. Called KHL to do some pre-order. My menu looks like this :
Yong Chow Fried Rice
Curry Vegetable
Sweet And Sour Fish
Lemon Chicken
Butter Prawn
Siew Mai
Breaded Scallops
Sago Honey Dew
Orange Juice
Total is $360 nett including transport. It's much more worth it than going to a hotel for buffet lunch. Ling's Mum cooked curry chicken. So I stayed at her place for dinner. Watched Liu2 Xing1 Yu3. Then watched Zhen Qing. It is still in the midst of its run. Jingchuan just got KOed. Later watched Xin3 RuLai ShenZhang. Followed by LOTR Part 1. Good boy again today. In bed by 2315.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home