[2005 03 14] - [1530] - Desk
Just added HKM to the list of IT Supervisors for e-JSR. Since WWM has left, there are no more owners left in e-JSR. Didn’t even know which system to ask HKM to raise to. Just extended an invite to some colleagues for dinner at Adam Road on 22 Mar. It’s a good excuse to eat, drink and be merry. Discussing with TT how to bluejack other ppl’s Nokia phone. Apparently, my XDA IIs is bluejack proof. I couldn’t even use ‘strange’ characters as the ‘owner name’. Elaine says I’m the featured person on Great Times for Mar. So not sure about the status of my Apr article. Not sure how to spend the remaining credits on my 11B. AA and Y helping me out in this department. Looks like I have to bring in a bigger bag. I’m entertaining requests like ‘boots’. Mummy was quite happy with the showflat. I guess I have to leave it to the powers-that-be to grant me my desired living abode. Stopped over at Tiong Bahru for lunch. No prizes for guessing. It’s Kway Teow and Chwee Kueh. Talked about the SY’s (my cousin) wedding this Saturday. Surprised to learn that Ling wasn’t invited. It’s quite amusing to find relatives asking for Ling during weddings when they were the ones who had forgotten to invite her along in the first place. Forgetfullness should be ranked as one of the killers alongside Heart-Diseases and Cancer. It kills not the person suffering from it but the ppl around the sufferers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home